Fun and Forgiveness...

*when diggy and Tamara got back to her house…………………*

*outside  her house*

Tamara: “hey dig! Not that I wouldn‘t enjoy your company but maybe you should let perry know your ok! You can still stay!”

Diggy: *sighs* “do I gotta?”

Tamara: “please for me?” *smiles at him, holding his hand*

Diggy: “damn dat accent is so hard to resist ok I‘ll call him! Maybe we should get inside though it‘s getting chilly” *smiles*

Tamara: “yh some one lets go!” *grabs his hand, opens the door with her key and they go inside………*

*in her house………………………………*

Diggy: “shit……..I mean excuse my French!” *shocked by her house, walking around*

Tamara: “its ok!” *smiles*

Diggy: “damn girl! Your house is bigger than mine! Literally!” *looking around! Then back at her*

Tamara: “thanks! I think? Well my mom works in law form! And my dad owns his own bank!” *slightly smiles*

Diggy: “what bank your pop’s own?” *walking back over to her*

Tamara: “Halifax!” *smiles*

Diggy: “damn! You muss get everything ya‘ll want!” *still amazed*

Tamara: “you mean me! I don‘t got siblings!” *tries to smile*

Diggy: *standing in front of her* “you no it ain‘t that bad bein a only child!” *tilts his head, looks at her and smiles* “I mean you never get in trouble, or never argue with anyone”

Tamara: *smiles back* “yh I guess! But what good is having all this stuff if I have no one to share it with!”

Diggy: *wraps one arm around her waist* “well now you got all that to share with me!” *grins*

Tamara: *blushing* “yeah I guess……”

Diggy: *getting lost in her big brown eyes……..staring into them*

Tamara: *blushing hard* “uh…..I…think you should call perry now”

Diggy: *sighs* “fine! Juss for you” *gives her a quick hug before pulling away and dialling perry‘s number*

*On the Phone……………….*

Perry: DIGGY! WHERE ARE YOU? I’VE BEEN WORRIED SICK!

Diggy: WILLYOU RELAX AND LEMMIE SPEAK

Perry: ok juss tell me where r u!

Diggy: I’m at a frinds house *looking over at Tamara and smiles*

Perry: tell me where you are and I’ll come get you!

Diggy: No! I’m not ready to come home! Imma stay here with my friend! And I’ll be home by 22:30 not any ealier 

Perry: but diggy…

Diggy: I gotta go!

*diggy ends the call and walks back over to Tamara………………*

Diggy: “so? What chu wanna show me first?”

Tamara: *grins!*

*then her and diggy first played in the games room, then with the Xbox, Wii, even the bumper cars, took pics and made random vidoes on her ipad then on the canes (where you win a teddy) then they were in Tamara’s room about to watch a movie……..*

Diggy: “so what movies chu got?” *turning her flat screen on…*

Tamara: “look in my closet and check!” *smiles*

Diggy: *walks over to her closet and opens it too see…………..almost every movie mae hahaha it was in order by rated! U, PG, 12, 15, 18 and Rated R* “shit……….excuse my French girl you get nearly every movie made up in here! How u meant to find the one you want!”

Tamara: “easy“ come here *diggy goes over it her* sit or lay ?”

Diggy: “lay!” *he layed on her bed and she got the other side next to him!*

Tamara: “now take the remote?” *gives him the remote, he takes it*

Diggy: “now what?” *looking at her*

Tamara: “press the speak button! And say whatever movie you want”

Diggy: “umm ok *presses the speak button and puts the speaker part by his mouth* This Chrismas!”

*then the tv repeated the movie and the dvd was inserted and began to play as diggy paused it!*

Diggy: “someone wanna explain how the hell dat happened?” *looks from the screen to her*

Tamara: “Hahahaha! Well ever heard of the those chips you can buy for Nintendo’s and it holds like 100 games on them?”

Diggy: “yh course I got one!” *smiles*

Tamara: “well this is the same thing but with all the DVDs I‘ve ever wanted” *slightly smiles*

Diggy: “you are one awesome girl Tamara! U no that?” *grins at her*

Tamara: *blushes and smiles* “good to know”

*then they juss started watching the movie This Christmas………then they watched Rush Hour then Ice Age 3 Daun Of The Dinosaurs *

*meanwhile at the hotel with MB JS, JL, LT ect…………….. When they got back Keisha beat all the boys then after she was giving them a lecture*

Keisha: *shouting at the boys* “YA‘LL REALLY DONE GO MESSED DIS UP NOW! YOU NOT ONLY JEPERDEASED YOUR FRIENDSHIP WITH DIGGY BUT YA‘LL GONE DON YOURSELFS KICKED OFF THE DAMN TOUR! WHAT DO YA‘LL HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELFS?”

Boys: “We’re really sorry Keisha!” *bows their heads*

Keisha: “SORRY WON‘T GET YA‘LL ON THAT TOUR!” *angry*

Walter: “alright Keisha calm down a little” *Keisha turns to him with anger in her eye! He moves back* “ya‘ll are on your own here guys!” *quickly walks out the room*

Boys: “scaredy cat!” *All laughing, Keisha glares at them and they stop*

Keisha: “now I want ya‘ll to all go apologize to the girls THEN I want ya‘ll to practice an apology which you will say to diggy! GO!”

*With that the guys left the room and in the living room where the girls were, the girls stopped laughing and looked at the boys….*

Lyric: “ya‘ll need something?” *looking at them*

Princeton: “we all here to say sorry”

Jailyn: “so go ahead!” *crosses her arms as the others do it as well*

K’Bree: “we waiting boys!”

Boys: “we still real sorry for being such jerks! We were being stupid! Please forgive us?” *smiles*

Seantay: “girls? What chu think? Dey forgiven?” *looking at the other girls*

Shannika: “depends on how much they love us?” *raising an eyebrow*

Kelyte: “well boys how much do you love us?” *grins with the girls*

Tatiyana: “ya‘ll should really be apologizing to diggy! And yh I wanna know too how much do ya‘ll love us?”

*then all the boys were holding Tiffany and Co bags! The girls screamed in excitement as they all got a tiffany necklace with their first letter of their name on it! The girls gave their boys kisses on the cheeks and hugged them!*

Girls: “YOUR FORGIVEN!” *the girls start laughing then sit down with the boys sitting on their laps and they continued their converstations!*

3 comments and 3 votes!