Diggy And Tamara.......

*with Tamara and diggy! It‘s 22:15.…………………………….....*

(they are watching ice age 3) 

Diggy: *him and Tamara are laughing at the movie* “man I miss watching these movies!”

Tamara: *laughs* “I love sid! He is my favourite character!” *smiles*

Diggy: “I love your smile!” *smiles*

Tamara: “thanks” *tries not to blush*

Diggy: “haha so……”

Tamara: “so do you think your gonna give the guys another chance!” *looking at him*

Diggy: “NO! never! Not even  a chance” *getting off the bed*

Tamara: *getting up 2* “I…I‘m sorry diggy I didn‘t mean to bring it up I..”

Diggy: *goes to her and kisses her cheek* “it‘s kl you real sweet uno! Any guy would be lucky to have you!”

Tamara: *blushing hard* “thanks but I‘ve been told I‘m a really annoying person I only had about 3 friends back home!”

Diggy: *holds her hand* “then that‘s the others loss! I don‘t think your annoying I think your amazing! And…real beautiful! don’t let anyone tell you different!” *staring in her eyes*

Tamara: *blushing!* “I …wont..” *looking back in his eyes*  

Diggy: “u no I‘ve only known ya‘ll for 2 days and I can already tell we go be good friends! Or maybe even more!”

Tamara: *blushing harder* “what chu tryna say dig?” *raises an eyebrow*

Diggy: “well I’m  busy tomorrow with rehearsals but what chu doing on monday?” *moving closer to her*

Tamara: “um nothing why?” *looks at him*

Diggy: “how bout me and you go out for lunch? Say bout 12?”

Tamara: “are you askin me out?”

Diggy: “sumthin like dat!” *luaghs a bit, smiles*    

Tamara: “sure I‘d like dat!” *smiles, blushes*

Diggy: “I‘ll pick u up bout 11:45?” *making his nose touch Tamara‘s as he smiles*

Tamara: “yh sure!” *smiles, almost not blushing*

Diggy: “you know you wanna blush right now?” *laughs*

Tamara: “what? No I don‘t!” *looking away from him as he chuckles* “doesn‘t it annoy you how I blush like all the time?”

Diggy: “naw! I find it real cute! Like you are!” *grins*

Tamara: *blushing hard!*

Diggy: “I love your dimples when you blush!” *thinks: I gotta remember dat I could use it!*   

Tamara: “I have dimples?” *looking at him in confsion!*

Diggy: “ha yh! You got middle size ones! You never noticed when you look in the mirror?”

Tamara: “well you see I don‘t look in the mirror that much cause I don‘t really find myself beautiful!”

Diggy: *eyes go big* “girl you been listening to everything I have said to you today? You have gotta be kidding mean I mean look at you! You the most beautiful girl I have ever seen! You sexy!”

Tamara: *laughs and blushes* “me or my coke bottle frame?”

Diggy: *grins* “both!………*looks at Tamara‘s watch* hey it‘s “22:45 I guess I gotta be heading home now!” *sighs!*

*they both go downstairs! They are outside Tamara‘s house…………*

Tamara: “hey! They have properly gone home now! It will be ok!” *smiles*

Diggy: “yh you right!” *hugs her and like 30seconds and pulls away and kisses her on the cheek (holding her hand)*  

Diggy: *whispers in her ear……* “remember your beautiful! I‘ll see on monday!” *grins and lets go of hand and walks over to his house and goes inside*

Tamara’s POV: OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me, me of alll people I’m going out on a date with The Diggy Simmons omfg I’m freaking out he said he loves my dimples when I blush he’s soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute and sooooooooooooooo hot! Urgh I juss die when I see him, shivers got sent down my spine when he whispered Rememer You Are Beautiful! He is juss so sweet I have no idea what I’m going to wear :P I was saying goodbye to him as he walked into his house when my mom scared me to death! She tapped me I jumped and turned around……… (end of POV)

Tamara: “God *jumps* mom you scared me!” *holding her hand over her heart*

TM: “sorry sweeite didn‘t mean to! What you doing out here? Who was that boy?”

Tamara: “Diggy Simmons! And he….he only came to borrow something I……..”

TM: “sweetie it‘s ok I‘m not your father I think its good you are finally connecting with a boy he is cute!……..your blushing!”

Tamara: “no I‘m not!” *trying not to blush harder*

TM: “do you have a date with him?” *smiling*

Tamara: “yes! On monday!”

TM: *jumping for joy* “awwwwwwww sweeite your first date! Oh what are you going to wear?” *grinning as they all go inside………..*

3 coments for more xox.

soz i have been meaning to say this alot of ppl are sayin dat i havent added the girls in alot and i will i promise but ya'll gotaa remeber dat dis is a diggy love story! featuring eveone else but i no ya'll will love the next epsipde cause it is alll about the girls!!