Chapter 1

4 Letter Word…

Diggy POV: yo wassup it’s your boy diggy here! It was a normal day we were on tour, chillin on the tour bus quite bored really! Recently juss broke up with Jessica! U no Jessica Jarrel? Oh well but she weren’t the girl for me I don’t do girls who are full of themselves. I had my dre beats on listening to Chris Brown - Don’t Wake Me Up gotta love Chris brown! I think Perry was tryin talking to me but I wasn’t pay attention I was too into my music and falling asleep when I felt someone slap the back of my head oww! My head jerked forward as I took my headphones off…. It was Perry…… (end of POV)

Perry: “BOY! Are you listening to me?” *looking at diggy*

Diggy: “huh? Yeah yeah sure….” *about to put his headphones back on*

Perry: *takes the headphones from diggy* “oh yh? What did I say?”

Diggy: “you...you said we were go eat!” *looking out the window*

Perry: “no! boy! will you look at me when I‘m talking to you?” *looking at diggy*

Diggy:  *sighs loud, rolls his eyes and looks at perry* o.O

Perry: *sighs* “diggy I know you upset bout you and Jessica but…”

Diggy: “upset? Who said I was upset really I couldn‘t give a shit bout it  let alone her!”

Perry: “ok if you say so now will you listen to me this is important!”

Diggy: *reaching for the headphones* “fine! But I want my headphones back…”

Perry: *shaking his head* “after! Now diggy we have almost finished your album but…”

Diggy: “but what?” *looks at perry in worry* 

Perry: “we need another song! By 2 months time! But the song also has to be your next single because the last time you had one of those was almost 5 months ago! I spoke to the record company and they want the next one to be a……… love song….”

Diggy: “well that is pretty hard considering I‘m NOT in love!” *rolls his eyes*

Perry: “I know that! I wanted to know if u had any ideas for a new song?”

Diggy: “why can‘t we juss release another song from the new album as a single?”

Perry: “we juss can‘t diggy! They aren’t love songs! I‘m only repeating what the record company told me!”

Diggy: *mumbles: fuck the record company*

Perry: “what u say?” *raises an eyebrow*

Diggy: “nothing! I don‘t got any songs right now! I‘m juss not feelin it!”