Chicken Snatch and Diggy's Whereabouts?

sorry it is short guys :P promise u the next one will be longer!!!!!! love yah tami xox. so dont forget to vote and comment

Girls: “YOUR FORGIVEN!” *the girls start laughing then sit down with the boys sitting on their laps and they continued their converstations!*

Keisha: *comes in the room* “wow!” *rolls her eyes and walks baco out the room when the door knocks she answers it* “Perry!”

Perry: “I Found Diggy!” *closing the door*

Keisha: “you did! Where is he? Is he ok?” *relived, Looking behind perry*

Perry: “I juss got a call from him sayin that he was fine and he’s at friends house! I wondered I he made up wid da guys?”

Boys: “DID YA‘LL FIND DIGGY!?” *everyone looks at perry*

Perry: “he‘s fine but won‘t tell me where he is! He said that he is staying there and is go be home around 10:30pm!”

Keisha: “any idea where he could be at all? *Perry shakes his head* well can I at least get you a drink?” *smiles*

Perry: “sure!” *follows Keisha into the kitchen when Walter comes in!*

Walter: “did you find him?” *looking at them both!*

Perry: “yes! But he is keeping his whereabouts a secrets and will be home in 4 hours! *Keisha hands him a glass of walter!*

Walter: “oh! Well at least  we know he‘s ok!” *going to the fridge!*

Keisha: “yh! And Walter don‘t eat the last piece of chicken we don‘t want a repeat of last time….” *Walter had the chicken leg in his hand*

*juss then prodigy rushed in grabbed the last piece of chicken out Walters hand and went back in the living room*   

Perry: “o…….k :P and I guess!”  *laughs, drinks his drink* “so anyway I wanna get back in case diggy comes home early!” *with that he juss walks out and head‘s back to diggy‘s house………….*

4 comments and 4 votes for more xox