At the Doctors

Diggy's POV: that fucking scrumbag, that fucking son of a bitch Bastard how fucking dare he lay his hands on my baby, on his own daughter, I dont care what he tries to do I am not letting him fucking near her. She is covered in bruises and frightened to death, I made her dress in my clothes before we both left my house as she said he had his head out the window watching us, my poor baby she could barely wak properly! I have a right to walk over there and punch through the glass ans knock him out. 

I had to put my arm around her, to him it looked like me and my mate playing about butin reality I was literally holding her up when we got in the car I ran round to the drivers seat and drove off. I'm taking her to get checked up. I called Perry earlier and he didn't dare argue with me after o told him what's going on he told me to get her checked up then bring her to the studio and he will sort something out. 

We pulled up at the doctors as Tamara rose her head from my hoodie looking at her surroundings before saying "where are we?" I looked at yer before getting out the car closing my door and over to her side opening the door. "We're at the doctors your hurt bad baby we need to get you checked up". She put her head down as I took her seatbelt off and she swiveled around and whinched in pain before trying to get out the car. I could feel my heart weaken watching her in pain when I could take it. I grabbed hold of her legs gently as she knew what I was doing and wrapped her arms around my neck and I kicked the door closed with my foot locking the car with my keys in my mouth as I carried her into the doctors.

The receptionist rose her head as her eyes soon grew big recognising me but I didn't have time for that I told her I already had an appointment and she sent me straight through as I rested Tamara on the bed as the doctor walked in. "What seems to be the prob......your Diggy simmons" said the female doctor,staring at me in disbelief here we go again.

Diggy: yeah doc I am, and I'd be glad to sign some autographs for u but right now u need to help my girlfriend!

Doctor: yes of course! How can I be of help *walking over to Tamara*

Diggy: she's bruised up and injured real bad.

Doctor: *looking at the visible bruises raising her head as she turns to Diggy* and how exactly did she get so bruised up, Mr. Simmons?

Diggy: do u really need to know now? She needs help.

Doctor: I'm sorry Mr.Simmons but in order for me to help your girlfriend I need to know the cause. Care to explain?

Diggy: ARE YOY FUC.. don't give me that look how dare u come in this damn room and accuse me of such disgusting...

Tamara: ...my father did this to me, Diggy wouldn't lay a finger on me....its a good thing he got me away from him when he did.

Doctor: *looks in Tamaras eyes and sees truth* I strongly apologize for the mistake made Mr. simmons forgive me. *nodding towards Diggy, who keeps quiet as she then turns to Tamara* where does it hurt my dear?

Tamara: a..everywhere...it only just started hurting ...to speak *coughs*

Doctor: *Quickly turns to Diggy* Mr. Simmons I need to to run to reception and ask for Dr. Anna James to report to my room then after I'm afraid u will have to wait outside. 

Diggy: *looks at the doctor before going over to Tamara and gently cups her face and kisses her* your gonna be fine ok baby? 

Tamara: *starts crying* no don't leave me..

Diggy: your in good hands, I'm gonna be right outside, ok? If u call me I don't care what these doctors say I will come in running, ok baby? 

Tamara: *slowly nods her head holding Diggys hand*

Diggy: *gives her a small smile before slowly letting go of her hand before running to fetch the other doctor*

:0! what's going on with Tamara??

5 comments and 10 votes for more xxx