Why Dere Girls Here?

soz it is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo short lool promise the next one will be longer but anyway enjoy peace and love xox 

*diggy shuts the door and goes in the kitchen to get a drink everyone else were in the living room…………………..!* 

Perry: “Keisha and walter guys not to be rude but what are all these girls doing here?” *looking around*

Keisha: “oh well these are all the guys girlfriends! They were on our preuois tour with us and they wanted to come”

Perry: “ok I understand that but I persifucallt told ya‘ll this tour is real important to diggy and reheraala and stuff need to be done! Without distactions”

Walter: “oh come perry they are all in love what is wrong with that? The girls are kl they won‘t cause trouble! Relax we will get the rehearals done ok!” *smiles*

Perry: “not any trouble huh ?” *ponits to everyone they guys are either tickling, kissing or hugging their girls!*

*diggy walks in the room sees everyone, gives perry a look and walks back in the kithcen*

Keisha: “look their in love perry let them have fun!”

Perry: “fine! They can have their fun in their breaks! And before you tell those girls anything! NO girls on tour!”

Walter: *him and Keisha look at each other* “oh well you‘ll have to explain that to the girls!”

Perryy: “and I will! Now can we starts the rehearsals!”

*perry got all the guys down in the studio for vocal practice while all the girls were in the living room talking to each other!*

2 comments and votes xox.