I'll Be Right There! Part 1

*With Keisha, Walter MB the guys and their girls*

Jailyn: man I am so bored! *yawning*

Seantay: I know it gets so boring when the guys are reheasing. *laying down putting her head on Jailyns leg*

Kelyte: and we cant watch them because we are apparently too much of a distraction *crossing her arms*

Lyric: wed be having so much fun right now if the guys didn't screw up! *rolling her eyes*

K'Bree: yeah! We'd be going on tour with Diggy in a few months!

Shannika: plus wed have another girl on board too, right k'bree. *looking at her, smirking*

Tatiyana: what yall mean? *raising an eyebrow*

All the girls apart from Shannika and K'bree: SPILLL 

.............................................

Diggy's POV: ok Diggy stay positive! Its not always bad when they make u leave the room and another doctor comes running in..Ahh who am I kidding I'm scared shitless about Tamara what if her injuries are worse than I thought! I swear to cheese if that fucking Bastard don't get put behind bars imma kill that nigga myself. 

I was outside the door pasing back and forth feeling so helpless. I felt as if I should call someone. But I didn't know who I mean if I called her mom she'd come down here and lie about the bruises, Tamara told me not to call her. There was no one else I mean Tamara is from London all her family are there! .....wait! Then idea had hit me I grabbed my phone and quickly started dialing numbers fast before putting the phone to my ear hearing it ring waiting for someone to pick up!

4 comments and 6 Votes for part 2