Your Stressin Me

*The Next Day*

Perry: that was very irresponsible diggy! No one knew where u were I was worried to death!!!!!!!!!!111

Diggy: yea yeah, I’m sorry never do it again blah blah blah. 

Perry: diggy I’m serious! You were gone all day your so lucky I didn’t call the police! 

Diggy: *laughs* perry I sent you a text that I was going out plus you were in a meeting all day.

Perry: that doesn’t matter diggy I still need to know where you are! I was on the verge of calling your parents. 

Diggy: but you didn’t! so its ok well all know now I was on a date and I’m sorry that I came back late! Can we drop it now?

Perry: going on a date is fine diggy but not when your taking the girl half way across the world and back! Especially since I don’t know who her family if they found out what the hell do u expect me to say?

Diggy: for god sake perry ok I was in the wrong! Can we drop it now. I’ll be right back *walking towards the door*

Perry: no diggy you are not leaving this house *goes to the door aand locks it*

*3 days later*

Diggy’s POV: been working my ass off trying to re arrange this tour! And perry is being a right bastard right now! Ever since I came back from my date with tamara he has me on lockdown. I cant leave the house and he took my phone. I just about managed to tell tamara what was going on. 

So she wouldn’t think I’m avoiding her or anything she said she understands. I haven’t seen her in 3 days I miss her so much perry keeps going on about how I am not responsible and how I am careless and shit like that he is blowing this way out of proportion it wasn’t even that bad its not like I ran away with her!

Perry has got me working my ass off! I haven’t even had a break today!, I’m so tired, I looked at my watch to see it was about 10:00pm I was organising the dancer routines when perry started moaning down my ear that I wasn’t paying attention I cant take this. I slammed the papers down on the floor getting up and walking out the recording studio. 

Perry was calling after me but I weren’t payin no mind he ain’t my dad so he cant be telling me to do so much shit when I hardly did anything! I walked all the way up to my room and slammed the door shut locking the door and throwing myself on the bed. Perry was banging and yelling out my door when I couldn’t take it no more.

Diggy: CAN YOU JUST FUCK OFF! YOUR BEIN SO FUCKIN UNFAIR PERRY I DIDN’T EVEN DO ANYTHING WRONG IS IT MY FAULT THAT I AM CRAZY ABOUT THIS GIRL! U DON’T WANNA SEE ME HAPPY I HAVE BEEN WORKING MY FUCKIN ASS OFF FOR THE PAST 3 DAYS AND YOU WONT LET ME SEE HER! FUCKIN LEAVE ME ALONE FUCK OFF I’M NOT COMIN OUT! 

I heard footsteps, he moved from my room but like 5 minutes later all the paper work that I needed to get done perry put under my door I just through something at the door..

Perry: I KNOW YOU AINT THROWIN NUFFIN BOY! *BANGS ON THE DOOR*

Diggy: FUCK OFF ALREADY YOUR PISSIN ME OFF! 

Fuck this! I got up putting the papers in a bag along with some clothes and other things before opening my window and jumping out. I swear to god if I don’t get a break from here imma go fucking insane I threw the bag over my shoulder and ran and jumped over the fence into Tamara’s garden then I looked up to see a light on in her room I smiled to myself before gripping the ivy that was growing on her house and climbed up it. 

Shit man this is hard how do people do this in movies I slipped about 5 times but kept going! I grabbed the baluster of her balcony before I was about to drop but I managed to pull myself up and over the balcony it made a thud sound I knew my back would hurt tomorrow I heard someone move then open the doors leading to the balcony and tamara came out.

4 comments for more