Chapter Two: IT'S A DATE

(Y'all might be wondering what his response was right? Trust me I was very anxious at that moment. P.S i didn't actually throw my phone.)

Tbh, I wasn't expecting a positive reply from him. Argh! This guy literally took 15 fucking minutes to reply and let me tell you I am very impatient. So finally, after waiting for a full 15 minutes... he replied, "dominos or pizza hut?". *dramatic music plays* I was like, "choice is yours but bill's on me". So yeah we decided to meet after school at my place. I was really very excited to spend some time and get to know him more. He reached my house at 5:45 pm with a large pizza, two cold drinks and a bouquet of roses. *I'm sorry what?*. No one has ever bought me a single flower and this guy brought a bouquet. I was flattered. *also he didn't let me pay*

We had a little chit chat about which anime we shall watch. Surprisingly, we both love "Attack on Titan" and hence we decided to watch the latest episode again. We were arguing about who is better: "Eren or Levi?"  while sharing pizza and drinks. *cute right?* He loves Levi and I love Eren. We were both on a different page rn. But we decided to stop arguing and enjoy the moment.

*no romantic scene happening any time soon*

While we were watching the anime, the notifications on his mobile phone didn't stop ringing. I was curious and had a peak on his screen. Those were from the girls of our school. I asked him wassup with those girls and he replied casually, "ah just a bunch of girls hitting on me". 
It made the situation a little awkward but we continued watching the episode and completed it. One part of me was happy with having him with me rn but the other part was kinda hurt cause of how unbothered he was with those texts.
Anyways he was about to leave and I went to wave him bye at the gate.

We both went downstairs and I don't know, somehow I could tell that he feels something for me. I didn't wanna ask him so I just waved him bye. He high fived and gave a smooch on my cheeks. *I'm confused and shy atm*.

He left for his home. *vroom vroom*

*i run back to my room*
*starts missing him already*

Note: Part 3 might have some twists and turns so stick with me to know what's the real deal.