S2 Chapter Three: NEW GIRL?

(So yah we talked all day and were late to sleep too. He had to attend his college and job the next day. However, he said that he might leave early from his job cause he has to go somewhere.)

Next morning, he left a text before going to college. It said , "Ohayo luv, take care<3" *Ohayo is Good morning in Japanese*. I woke up around 10 am cause we slept late last night and I wasn't feeling very well. I replied to his text and got my morning tea. I had an interview coming up *a good news is awaiting* so I prepared for a while and went for a walk with my bestie. Ofc I told her about the gift Shrinkhal got me. Then, we went to our school library cause she had to grab a few books.

When I reached home, Shrinkhal texted me he got back from his job and he will talk to me in an hour. Till then I took a shower. After that, I facetimed him and couldn't believe who received the call. *dramatic music plays*
It was a girl. I don't know who she is. It was weird to see a girl receive the call in my boyfriend's mobile. Who tf is she? I was very confused. I questioned where Shrinkhal is. She replied he went to grab some food and left his mobile here. I asked her how she knew Shrinkhal. She told me she is Shrinkhal's classmate and a good friend.

I was trynna process what just happened. So I told her to let Shrinkhal know that I fucking called him and text me back asap.

*Been 30 minutes and he hasn't texted me yet*
*I am pissed at this point*