S2 Chapter Two: THE PARCEL

(I was curious about the parcel. Before I opened it, me and Shrinkhal talked for a while. Like I said it's been 3 months since I last saw him, this guy changed his appearance from head to toe *not exactly but yahhh*)

I received the call, saw him and couldn't recognise him lmao. He cut his hair and removed the ear piercings too. *sad* But he was looking even more cute and I was very happy with this new look. Also, RIP SRK hairstyle *2 min. of silence*. I scolded him a lil cause why not? He didn't tell me that he was gonna do it. *humph!* Anyways, I unwrapped the parcel. Yahooooo!!! it's a box ... *be fr* I opened it and saw a showpiece made of glass. It was a picture of us from our cute little tea date in that tea stall and also a dried rose which I gave him at the airport. It was filled with resin to preserve it. *cute* He had also added a Spotify link to one of his favourite singers "Keshi" and made a playlist. P.S I love Keshi too.

This was such a special moment for me. First the bouquet when we met at my house and now this showpiece? I will keep it forever and don't anyone dare to break it. I was shouting with excitement and he was happy to see me happy *he better be*. After the unboxing*tech vibe* we both decided to do a virtual date. We both made sth to eat and drink while facetiming. He made spaghetti with bacon and cheese for himself and I made Macaroni and cheese. I was too lazy to prepare some good food.

The date continued while we both watched Naruto Shippuden *againnnn*. I was referring myself as Sakura and him as Sasuke cause I could relate to them. Sakura also chased Sasuke throughout her school life and so did I *I love both Sasuke and Shrinkhal*. We talked a lot about the things going on in our lives and also how much we miss each other.

*he's gonna be busy again from tomorrow *

Note: New chapters with new twists coming up