Chapter Four: THE TRUTH

(I was already overthinking at that moment. What was between these two? What has happened? Why did they meet and Why is he sharing it with me?. A lot of questions were running through my mind.)

Shrinkhal began to share everything with me. He told me that, that girl and him once dated but broke up because she was very controlling. I was surprised because I didn't know anything about this. None of my friends told me about it. He said, "She wanted to meet me yesterday cause she wanted us back, our relationship." *I'm still in shock*. So I asked what he replied to her.

"Ofc I denied. I went there just to tell her that I don't wanna be in that relationship where I can't even be myself. I told her that whatever was between us has already ended and I don't feel anything for her anymore.", said Shrinkhal. Ngl I was somewhat happy with this reply. "Also, I told her not to text me anymore and spread rumours.", he added. Then we proceeded to our own classrooms.

Let me portray a picture in your mind about how Shrinkhal is. He is a type to treat any girl like a princess if he really feels for her but won't even waste a single minute playing with a girl if he doesn't feel anything. He has had past relationships and won't change himself for a girl. He likes to be him and loves a girl who lets him be him.

What else you want in a guy right? I want someone like Shrinkhal too. I love a guy who would watch anime with me in pajamas and go on a tea and samosa date . *cute romantic cheap*. Although I am not into Kpop dramas and songs but if it were for Shrinkhal I would accompany him. I was really crazy about this guy. I thought about this throughout the day and decided to take a risk and confess him.

*I thought to get back home first and text him later then*
*Pray for me*

Note: Something good or bad is about to happen in next chapter. *Hopefully*