S2 Chapter Four: A ROOMMATE?

(30 minutes passed by. I am such an overthinker bruh...my heart just won't accept things even tho my mind tells me to. He finally got the time to text me.) *I'm still pissed ok*

"Yo wassup? You called me?", He texted. In my brain I was like ,"nope sorry I just happened to dial your number and call you mistakenly." But fr, I replied,"Yeahhh just wanted to talk to you but seems like you're busy rn. Ttyl." He already knows I'm upset by my text. He tried to call me but me being a bitch I didn't answer him. Even after a while he kept on calling me so I answered it cause I will feel bad if I ignore him anymore.

He asked, "Why are you so upset? Is it because of her?".... "What else do you think would make me upset? Will you bother telling me who she is?", I replied.

"Oh I met her at the college and became good friends. Her name is (any name). She's gonna be my roommate from now on.", he says casually.

"Roommate? Sorry? You're gonna let some random girl share the apartment? And you didn't even consider telling me that? What's wrong with you?", I blasted and hung up the call. I kept my mobile on silent and took a nap. *sleep is an escape from reality* I was very sad and disappointed. *pls don't mind the overreacting*

I woke up after an hour and checked my mobile. There were 15 missed calls from Shrinkhal. I didn't wanna call him back so I just checked my social media.

*y'all might have guessed what's gonna happen now*
*But you never know* *wink*