S3 Chapter Three: ERAS?

(Since we both were done with the packing, we went to bed early. I couldn't sleep all night cause I was very excited to travel outside the country with Shrinkhal and I think he feels the same too *he better*.)

The next day we had our flight at 7 in the morning. We both got ready, grabbed coffee and rushed to the airport. Thank Goodness we made it in time. I went first because of course I wanted a window seat. We also had breakfast on the plane. It was a classic breakfast. Pancakes and waffles *chef's kiss*. It was a 10 hour long flight so we both slept for an hour or two. After that we had our lunch and slept again afterwards. Finally after 10 hours of an exhausted flight and a messed up face we reached Japan. I was so fucking excited I started jumping and shouting. Shrinkhal got second hand embarrassment *sorry not sorry*.

"Yooo calm down, save your energy for later. Let's check into the hotel first." Says Shrinkhal. *grabs my hands and walks*
"Look there's a cab. Let's ask him to drop us. Do you know how to ask tho? Mr. Otaku?". I replied.
"I mean I kinda know. Watch this.", says Shrinkhal and goes to the cab driver. "Sumimasen? Kono hoteru wa doko desu ka?", Shrinkhal asks in Japanese as he shows the address. The cab driver signals us to get in the cab. Shrinkhal looks at me and says, "See?What did I say?". *Proud otaku* We both got in the cab *ofc he opened the door for me* and checked into the hotel.

We got some rest and took a shower cause we looked tired and homeless. *Ting* my phone rings. "Taylor Swift is having her Eras Tour and her next stop is in Kyoto." I freaked out after reading this. I am such a big Taylor Swift fan I can't even tell.
I immediately called Shrinkhal while he was showering. *knocks the door* "Babe are you done yet? I gotta say something." I asked. "What happened? It's gonna take a while. Wait for me to finish." , Shrinkhal replies.
"Ughh do it quick. It's important.", I knocked again. "What's the matter?", Shrinkhal opens the door.

"Taylor Swift is having her Eras Tour and she's gonna be in Kyoto for a concert. We gotta go anyhow!!!!!", I shouted with excitement. "We came here to explore and enjoy Japan babe, you can go to her concert in the future. There's always a next time.", Shrinkhal disagrees. "No we never know if there's a next time. Please babe let's go while we are here. We still have a week here. We can explore enough. Pls pls.", I insisted. "Ugh fine! Book the tickets. Now, can I go and shower? Thank you", closes the door.

I immediately booked the tickets and searched the places for us to buy some clothes that will match the vibe.