S2 Chapter Six: REVEAL

(I was outraged. He tried to calm me down and deleted that story as well. "If this is what makes you mad then fine, I'll delete it." But who's gonna tell him it's not the post that's making me mad.)

Shrinkhal calmly asked what is bothering me. *smiles and gives flying kisses* Arghhh He knows how to pamper me. I too replied calmly that I don't like him and that so called friend of his staying together as if they are a couple or sum. I also made it clear that I feel insecure and won't get enough attention now. *smirks*

He told me that he's gonna make that girl join the call and make me talk to her. I denied it but he forced me so that we could clear the misunderstanding.

Shrinkhal's phone was on speaker so she (that girl/any name) joined the call. That girl was very pretty okay...way more prettier than me. My self confidence went downhill like brrrrrrrrr. I asked him what we were going to talk about.

"So (any name), this is Y/n. She is my girlfriend. We met in high school. She had a crush on me for a long time but didn't confess. I was the one to confess first *he was proud of this*. But tbh, it's like she fell first but I fell even harder. So now tell her that there's nothing between us and you already have a boyfriend.", Shrinkhal says.

I felt so stupid at this point. I was embarrassed for doubting him. I questioned, "wait she has a boyfriend?  why is she staying with you and not her boyfriend then?"

*I was banging my head to the wall*
*You already know the drill. The plot twists will continue in the next chapter.*