S2 Chapter One: WHAT IS HE UP TO?

(The day Shrinkhal left his home to study abroad and focus on his career I was very proud of him and till this date I still am. Yeah I do miss him a lot *sighs*)

It's been 3 months since I last saw him. I was just wondering what he might be up to. I was also focusing on my study side by side. We also haven't had enough conversations. However , he kept me updated throughout his day but he didn't have the time to call me. I understand he's busy. *I'm not insecure ok*

On 1st May, he took a day off cause it was "Labour's Day". He got his home and texted me. I was super excited to finally talk to him. He texted, "Hey luv, how are you doing? gotta tell you sth". I replied, "I'm good what's up?". "There's a good news. I recently got promoted to the post of store manager and also I got a new apartment. There's a gym in this apartment wtf.", says Shrinkhal. "Holy shit that's a great news. Congratulations baby". *cringe ik*

*Ting Tong* The door bell rings. I told him to wait a while and Imma go check. He told me to get ready for a surprise. I was anxious and excited at the same time. I went downstairs and opened the door. *nope it wasn't Shrinkhal at the door* *sad*
There was a delivery guy with my parcel apparently. I told him I didn't order anything and he replied it was from a guy named Shrinkhal *screaming cause how sweet of him*. I received the parcel and went upstairs. Shrinkhal video called me cause he wanted to see my reaction. I answered the call and opened the parcel in front of him.

*The parcel is nothing what I expected*

Note: Next chapter is coming sooooooon.