S3 Chapter Two: NIHON! HERE WE COME

(Shrinkhal and I , we both came to the conclusion to travel to another country and explore their culture, more importantly their food. Since you all know we both are into anime and stuff so....? what's a better place than Nihon? *Japan in Japanese*. I was super excited to go there since the first time I watched anime.)

We had a great sleep yesterday. Today, both of us woke up at 10 am . We skipped the gym and had our breakfast. Then, we both got ready to go shopping spree. We made a list of things we want to purchase beforehand so that we don't have to think about it while we shop.

"Let's go to H&M first.", Shrinkhal said. "I don't think I'm gonna find myself an oversized tshirt there. Let's go somewhere else.", I insisted.
"Let me check here first, if we don't find it here then we'll go somewhere else ok? Come now.", Says Shrinkhal as he pulls my hand.
*sees a black oversized tshirt with graphic prints*
Shrinkhal says,"Look babe, this is perfect for you. It's exactly what you were searching for." *smirks* "Oh damn! That's pretty sick. Fine, I'll get this one. What about you? Don't tell me you're gonna grab a hoodie again.", I replied.
"Haha No I'm not. I'm also gonna grab oversized tees and loose fit jeans in black. You can go look for your crop tops and spaghetti.", Shrinkhal taunts. *spaghetti is a type of top* "Alright I'll go cop some jeans and tops too." I leave.

*After the billing we also bought shoes and slippers from another store. We also bought basic things needed for travelling. We then went to the money exchange department and exchanged the currency. After that, we decided to go back home and order something to eat cause I was too tired to wait and eat outside.*

"Let's start packing. Put the necessities like a laptop, charger, passport and tickets in a carry bag and everything else in the suitcase. Also, don't forget your skin cares.", says Shrinkhal while patting my head.
"I know ok... Ain't no way I'm forgetting my skin care. You better not forget your hair serum." I replied. Our food arrived while we were packing. Of course we ordered pizza and beer. We both watched Jujutsu Kaisen 0 *a movie* while having our pizza and beer. *my ideal date fr*

*We have our flight tomorrow so we finished all our packing. We also got the tickets yeahhh.*