Chapter Eight: OFF HE GOES

(Before answering anything to him, I thought to myself. What would I have done if I was in his place rn. Would I give up on my dreams just for the sake of one person? No, right?)

After hearing him, I replied that he should just go and follow his passion and dreams. I also told him that I love him a lot *yes finally * and that is why, I wouldn't stop him from achieving his dreams. He was surprised to hear me say I love him. * he already knew it tho * He asked me whether I believe in long distance relationships or not. I said I do but also I've got trust issues due to my past relationships.

Arghhh this dude Shrinkhal, is such a sweet guy...He assured me that he won't do anything that will make me feel insecure and worried. "I might not always be able to talk to you but I promise I will update you throughout my day and reply to you whenever I've got free time. I will come visit you once in a while. Just promise me that you'll be here , studying and working for what you want while I do the same.", he added. I can't explain how happy and proud I was of this guy. How did I get so lucky to deserve someone so sincere and honest?

Shrinkhal said that he has his flight tomorrow *another shock* and wanted me to see him off. Do I even have to think about it? I immediately agreed. We reached my home. He hugged me and high fived a bye *it's a tradition now*.

The next day, I got ready and went to the airport. I didn't cry while he was going *istg* I was just a proud girlfriend *yes girlfriend * looking at my partner moving closer to achieving his dreams. I gave him a final hug and high fived a bye. At this point of the situation, I was very sure about this guy and his future plans. Doesn't matter if we end up together or not, I will forever be grateful to be the part of his life journey. But I really wished I could spend some more time with him.

Nevertheless, his flight took off and I went back home too. I still couldn't digest the fact that the guy I used to see everyday in school is now the guy I would get to see once in a while only. But I am proud of my boy, my boyfriend, MY SHRINKHAL.

*The End*

Did y'all expect a happy or sad ending, pls let me know. Also, this is just a fan fiction (I do hope if this was true though).
However, I bet Shrinkal would exactly be like I mentioned (in real life). Anyways, I hope you guys like it but nevermind if you don't. It's my very first time writing so much about a guy who doesn't even know I exist.

S/o to @SRPAY @Shrinkhal @SRPAYSTORIES for being an amazing YouTuber and an amazing human.

Regards, your Nepali fan <3