S2 Chapter Eight: ENCHANTED

(Just like Shrinkhal mentioned, the chances of getting into that university is very low and the tuition fees are high. I had an interview and some tests too.)

"So hear me out. The university offers $20000 scholarships for students who have great academic backgrounds. As you know your girl has always been trying her best and as a result I got the scholarship. Plus, I also had an interview. They asked me a bunch of questions. I wonder if I was just lucky cause the result was announced via email within 30 minutes.", I told Shrinkhal.

He thought I was kidding and that's fair too cause I never told him anything about this. He questioned,"Why did you keep me in the dark? I think I could have helped you with that interview and you could have done even better." *he is good at studies too*
"Yep that's why I didn't want to tell you. I wanted to do it on my own. And yes, I got accepted into that university and also got the scholarship." I said.

Shrinkhal's reaction was priceless and I'm not even kidding. He was very very happy for me. He was screaming and jumping out of happiness. To add a little more spice I also told him that I had already applied for my visa and got approved too. This was too much of a surprise for him to handle.

Shrinkhal replied, "Nahhh don't kid me. I can't comprehend anything you're saying rn. Are you playing cause you're still upset with that girl or you're serious?" I mean why would I play in such a serious situation. I confirmed him and showed him all the mails that I received. He was finally convinced and congratulated me.
I said I was gonna go shopping today and will book my ticket for next week. He was so excited to see me and finally be together again or live together *hopefully*.

I did tons of shopping and filled two entire suitcases. Btw I didn't forget to keep the showpiece. He would have killed me if I had forgotten. I booked my ticket for next week. I explained the situation to my bestie. She was shocked but was also very happy for me.

*4 days later* There was a farewell party at my house. Many of my friends and relatives were invited. We had fun. Also, Shrinkhal joined the video call and enjoyed with us. *I told my parents he's my best friend cause you know the deal with brown parents*.

Finally, it was my day to go too. I was super thrilled to begin a new life in a completely different country and meet new people. More importantly, I finally get to be together with Shrinkhal again. And just like "Taylor Swift" says I do think I was enchanted to meet him.

*This is the end of second season. I don't know how this went, maybe kinda boring and predictable? I wonder if I should drop another season maybe I shouldn't*

Yet again, s/o to @SRPAY @Shrinkhal @SRPAYSTORIES for being an amazing human and an amazing person.

Bye guys<3333 Arigatou Gozaimasu ily again <33 On my way to watch Never Have I Ever season Finale Team Paxton lesgoo lmao