Chapter Finale: ON KNEES

wait before we get back to the story I'm sorry for disappearing and keeping you guys hanging *i fr am*. I just had to take care of some shit  so yeaaa now that I remembered that I have something left in here I'm gonna complete this and yep this is the final chapter .So let's begin now. *ily guys thx for waiting*

(We booked the tickets and went for shopping. I bought all of the sparkling cute dresses and tops for the concert*not all but yk what i mean*
But but but .... Shrinkhal bought all the black clothes ughhh like seriously? )

I told him to atleast wear something white or pink for the concert. Istg it was very hard to convince him but nevertheless he dropped the idea of wearing all black and chose something white. After the shopping we went for dinner . Take a wild guess of what we had. Yes ofc, It's ramen *we had to okay pls don't judge*. We were dying to try the authentic taste of ramen and we were glad we were able to taste it cause that was fucking delicious.

After dinner, we went to the anime souvenir shops. Ngl, I wanted to grab everything I caught from my eye.  But of course , we didn't. We grabbed some merch and went back to the hotel. The concert is tomorrow and I can't express how excited I am. Shrinkhal was asleep cause I forced him to join me so he wasn't that excited but anyways I am very happy he agreed to join me. He loves me fr okay no doubt *not bragging*

Yayyyyy It's concert day. We woke up super early and got ready. It took me almost 5 hours to get ready I'm not even kidding *I had to look perfect ok* So the concert time was at 3pm and we reached there at about 2:30 so we were good. The concert was going very good. I was singing at the top of my lungs meanwhile Shrinkhal was just vibing. He hates crowded places so much I can't even tell you. But anyways, being an ideal boyfriend he had to give me the company. The song kept on playing and playing. Taylor is so fucking pretty. She is an absolute goddess. My all time favourite song of her is "Love Story". I have been listening to it since I was a little kid till now that I have grown up.

Well speaking of Love Story, it was time for this song. I was very well prepared to sing my heart out. *Taylor starts singing* " Romeo, save me, I've been feeling so alone..........I don't know what to think...he knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring." No literally, this is what exactly happened. Was I dreaming? Was it in my imagination? cause Shrinkhal literally knelt down on his knees, pulled out a ring and proposed me. I was living the dream of every girl at that moment. I could feel myself. I was numb.

He put the ring in my finger and whispered in my ears, "So,  would you like to stay as my girl forever or be a wife? You don't have a choice tho you're gonna be my wife. Now say yes so that I don't get nervous anymore." I'm sorry what? Is he fr? *My eyes are full of tears rn* Never in my wildest dream I thought that I would get proposed this way. I obviously said YES. Shrinkhal was very happy and me too ofc. Yepp I am officially his. There's no doubt now. I can call him mine and I'm his.  THE END

Note:So yeah what did you think of this? I know this is too cheesy but cmon, y'all should already have expected a proposal scene in a Taylor Swift concert. This was probably like every other high school cringe love story but it is what it is. Also, apart from this being all fiction , I really hope each and every one of you will get an ideal partner in your future. There will be someone in this world who will love you unconditionally for who you are. I hope you guys have a great day ahead and forever. I take my leave now. ily guysssss<3333