S2 Chapter Five: DUMPED

(As I mentioned, there were 15 missed calls from Shrinkhal but I didn't bother calling him back so I checked my social media. My inbox was also spammed from his texts.)

I was skipping through everyone else's story and stopped after I saw Shrinkhal's story. "Umm what the fuck is this? *disappointed face* He must be joking right?", I thought to myself. I liked the story *iykyk* and kept scrolling the feed.
So what's in the story? You must be wondering. Well, it was a picture of them having pizza and watching anime. *cute?* *OH MY FUCKING GOD* My blood was boiling fr.....

After he received the notification, he texted me , "Hey? Where were you? I was worried." *Ughh*

"I can see how much worried you were. So much worried that you had to watch anime with that girl to calm down yourself right?", I replied.

Shrinkhal instantly called me. I picked it up this time. He questioned, "Why are you so mad at me? I told you we are just good friends. There's nothing to worry about. Stop stressing."

"How am I supposed to stay calm when you're sharing your damn apartment with the random girl you've just met. On top of that you're eating pizza and watching anime? I thought it was OUR thing", I shouted at him. *Not really but I was mad so that counts*

*Keep patience with me. It's gonna get better *

Note: I was about to upload this chapter tomorrow but I wanted a little buildup beforehand so I uploaded it today. I know it's short but nevermind me. Ily guys<33