𝙴𝚊𝚐𝚕𝚎𝚜

_____________________________________________

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

_____________________________________________

Chapter:01

I slipped the white lace gloves onto my hands.

No choice..That's what I heard most of the time.I don't want to kill a kid for God sake but guess what...no fucking choice

Sometimes all I want to do is kill that old man with my bare hands that's it...but my hands are tied by the things he did for me.

Even if my whole life I serve to him still that's not going to be enough.

A 17 year old kid that's who I ordered to kill today well he's not like other kids he is a walking danger that piece of bubblegum is a damn drug dealer and sell drugs to freaking kids in his school,neighborhood...

And boy he did a big mistake he stole from us the Eagles.So obviously you are gonna die simple.

Well lemme introduce myself my name is Grace King and I'm a Assassin.I work for American mafia The eagles.Nobody except some people know my real name.

For underground I am Phantom.

I assembled my guns and put one on back and one in my boots.Heading outside I jumped into my car and went to do eh..work.

I reached the shitty neighborhood and spot his fucked up house. Let's go give some medicine to the sick kid..

I knocked his door well killing him is pretty simple he can't fight a trained one like me so yeah some punches and kicks here and there and he's dead..

I just took my gun for safety becoz you never know when someone following the Mafia member like me.

He opened and looked like shit ''Who are you'' he asked ''Your doctor kiddo'' I told him and punched him and locked the door behind me.

He instantly got up and went into defence mode woah dude you can't save yourself now..He threw a punch at me surprisingly he have some little power in him hmmm..I like that.

I swung at him and on a second we were on the floor I punched him and banged his head on the floor. He freed his hand from my hold and took fist full of my hair and pulled hard damn it hurt like a bitch that's why I hate long hairs...
Kicking me in the stomach hard he got up and took out a little pocket knife. I got up and launched at him he tried to stab me but I dodched him and the knife fell from his hold I punched him again on the nose and boom he's getting dissy I already said killing him is like me playing in sand.

I kicked him in stomach and said ''That's for pulling my hair'' and kicked again ''That's for hurting my little innocent tummy''. ''Who a-are you'' he coughed.

HER WEREWOLF TARGET || COMPLETED ||जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें