𝙼í 𝚊𝚖ó𝚛𝚎

Chapter:25

Chapter:25

Standing here listening to Enzo, Dante and Ace continuously yelling at eachother from inside the room even though I can't understand a single thing...and Luca..well he's here with me awkwardly standing and swinging his hands here and there, which is irritating the shit out of me.

''I think I should go'' I said hesitantly.

''Oh yeah if you want Ace to kill you with his bare hands, go ahead'' he said sarcastically.

''He won't do that'' I said firmly.

''Yeah'' he sighed.

''What's up with Ace'' I asked Luca.

''What do you mean'' he asked raising his eyebrow.

''Why did he brought me here'' I asked.

He gave me a look telling me to continue.

I sighed and said ''What's the matter, I mean I know Carlo is a problem here..but Ace practically hate me now, so why.''

''First of all he does not hate you and second I think you are the most stupid person on this earth'' he said looking away from me.

''Oh really and why, you mr.smartass'' I said sarcastically.

''Because can't you see-..uh..forget it'' he didn't completed.

''Can't see what'' I asked frustrated.

''Can't see is that-'' he stopped midway and looked behind me with wide eyes.

And in the blink of eyes I was in Luca's arm, he was holding me protectively. I couldn't understand what just happened so rapidly, I looked infront of me and saw Lorenzo fuming in anger coming towards me and Dante running behind him to stop him. And Ace well he look chill?...I don't know man.

He stood infront of me and I stepped away from Luca. I don't like it when someone touch me. I stood firmly infront of him and maintained eye contact. He kept looking at me breathing heavily, it looks like he's trying damn hard to control himself just one wrong word and he's going to lost it.

''If you play smart and do anything again'' he said and stepped more closer to me. My head was reaching his chest and he bent down to my level and whispered ''I'll kill you without any hesitation'' with that he left.

''Don't ruin anything, and if you touch my brother one more time, I'll rip your head out'' Dante forewarned and left after Lorenzo.

Woah..it's looks like they are the most protective towards Ace. I glanced at Ace and he was coming towards me. He kept looking at me and said ''Luca show her room'' and disappeared somewhere in the hall.