𝙼𝚢 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑

_____________________________________________

Chapter:15

I am suffocating in my own body, my own breathing is irritating me, but..her breathing is making me calm not letting me lose my mind.

2 weeks 3 days.

Still she's lying in this hospital bed with a oxygen mask on, her chest going up..down..up..down, letting me know she's still here with me alive.

I didn't went home or did any work I don't want to. I look like a homeless man I take showers in hospital and stay with her holding her hand talking to her hoping she'll hear me and wake up.

Everyday I just go out to torture that mother fucker and remind him what he did and who the fuck he touched. He touched what's mine.

She's lying in this bed looking peaceful with no care of the world. I miss her fighting with me all the time, I miss asking her what she want to eat, I miss seeing the face she make when she eat the food, I miss her frowning when she don't understand something, I miss her voice.

She's infront of me but still she feels so far away. I miss her.

''Ace here eat this'' Dante Luca and Enzo came with food in their hand.

''Mhm'' I said shaking my head not taking my eyes off her.

''Dude come one you are barely eating properly from weeks you really think if she was awake right now she would want to see you in this state'' Dante said.

''Yeah don't weaken yourself come on buddy eat'' Enzo forwarded the food.

After them scolding me a lot I finally ate a little bit. I don't have an appetite I don't feel like eating.

Everything happened because of me, I left her alone, I didn't took care of her, I was not there for her, I couldn't save her on time. All of this is because of me. Dammit.

''Come on amóre it's been 2 weeks and 3 fucking days I'm sorry so so damn sorry please please wake up for God sake please I am begging you please love I can't handel myself without you, I am sorry I was not there mi amóre but please open you beautiful eyes, talk to me yell at me punch me slap me do whatever you want but wake up'' I cried.

''Wake up amóre'' I mumbled.

After some time I stood up and went to the main base to pay a visit to that mother fucker. I went inside his cell and saw him looking like shit. I grabbed the bucket of water that was in there and threw at him with full force.

He jolted up and started gasping loudly. I took the chair from corner and sat infront of him. He tried to complled me many times but failed because he's weak as hell and I injected vervain in him and burned his skin to, I left him in sunlight without his neck chain.