𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛'𝚜

_____________________________________________

Chapter:08

It's been 12 hours.

Since he left me here, and like he said no food for today it's dinner time and let me tell you i am starving, well not my fault I am always hungry.

Sometimes I think that it's a miracle that I am fit, because the amount of food I eat I should've been a balloon by now. I am staring outside the window and see nothing except trees..trees..trees..and dark that's it.

Lordd I am hungry....I was groaning in frustration because first I am chained and second my tummy hurts. I didn't even did my daily practice, I hate it when I can't practice I feel weak somewhat.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the door open and that aged lady came in with a soup that smelled heavenly. She sat on the bed and I did the same.

''Sir told me to that you will eat this today'' she informed me and started feeding me. I hate this I can eat on my own but there's no use of arguing.

''What's your name'' I asked her.

''Molly and your name miss'' she asked me.

''Phantom'' I said, obviously I am not going to tell her my real name. I am not stupid like her sir.

She gasped and said ''You are phantom, I never thought that phantom is a girl, I sometimes went to the ring but by your clothing style and covered face it's hard to tell if you are a man or woman.''

She continued ''I love your fighting style you are so talented and great, it's hard to see woman fight like you in mafia you know...they just know some self defence that's it, or else they are always just flaunting their beauty and money, you amaze me.''

It's quite strange for me to hear compliments from someone, I am such an awkward person when it comes to compliments. And other than eagle members she is the first woman who saw me and complimented me. I just thanked her politely.

''I want to talk to Ace can you tell him to come here'' I said.

''Sorry miss but sir is not here at the moment he went for some urgent work, he will be back by midnight maybe'' she informed me. And the soup was finished, she stoop up to leave.

''Soup was delicious thank you'' I told her.

''Thankyou miss, good night'' I said and left.

After sometime I need to use the washroom badly so I yelled hoping somebody would hear me.
''HEY ANYONE OUT THERE..OPEN ME, I WANT TO USE THE WASHROOM.''

I heard a click and a man came in he silently opened my chains and I went to the washroom. After some time I came out and he was standing at the door he saw me and gestured me to sit. So he can chain me again.