𝙷𝚎𝚛

_____________________________________________

Chapter:09

When I saw her I stopped breathing for a minute.

Her beauty.
Her attitude.
Her soft voice.
Her touch.
Her smell.
Her smile.
Her laugh.
Her saying my name.
Her skills.
Her fighting.
Her rosy cheeks.
Her heartbeat.

Everything..I've got everything that I craved for years, finally I found my mate my amóre she is so important to me. When I felt her for the first time I couldn't believe that I smelled my mate, that mate for whom I am waiting for 10 years.

I lost all hopes of getting my mate I thought that I could never find my mate...but I found her and there's no way I am going to let her out of my sight.

But the only thing is that she is not ready to believe that I am a werewolf and cherry on top she is a human, and that person who came to kill me. The deadliest assassin in mafia. Phantom.

I know that she still don't believe me but she thinks she can fool me, but I am going to let her play her game. Eventually everything is going to turn upside down when I am going to play her own game on her.

She is smart and I know for sure she'll do every thing to make me believe her so she can get the chance to kill me and hurt me badly by her so called game.

Because even though I don't know my mate right now that well....but I know phantom very well she will do anything to complete her mission and take down her target.

And I am her Werewolf Target.

Brother's were angry that I told her the truth in just one day. But I had to or else she is never going to believe me ever.
The only thing is I can not show her my wolf form until she really believes me.

My wolf and I know that she don't believe us and we can't show her until then. It's a rule of our community if we have a human mate we can not show them our wolf form until they totally believe us.

You are probably wondering how I know if she believe me or not. Well I am the alpha of night pack. And wolves whose mate if comes out to be human are given the special locket that is made for their mate's it has the special gel made from our oldest oak tree, it glows when it's in your mates neck.

And it changes colour when your mate finally believes you. It's suppose to turn pink if she believed me but it didn't. I always wore that locket around my neck but I lost it when I went on a run, and she found it.

My wolf Rex smelled her for the first time in our training base when she was outside the door her smell was strong. That rose and mint smell. Rex was howling the way I never heard him howl. He was happy as much as I was.