50 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚍

_____________________________________________Chapter:19

Chapter:19

Is it wrong?

I have that heavy feeling in my chest but I don't even know why... I'm not sure if I want to do it really, but I have to..right? That's why I am here.

Alex went to the warehouse to get that bullet and stake and I am waiting for him. I heard the front door open and someone's footsteps. Maybe it's him.

I saw that Ace came in my room..I mean his room..He smiled at me and sat beside me. ''Are you hungry'' he asked.

God what is up with him asking me always about food. ''Why do you think that I am always hungry.'' I questioned him.

He chuckled and said ''Because I bought chocolate chip muffins, so you want it or not.''

''Yes!'' I said little too excitedly. I awkwardly chuckled and hid my face with my hairs because of embarrassment.

He brushed my hairs behind my ear and touched my cheek gently. I saw he took out the muffins from the bag and gave it to me, and I hungrily took it.
Why I always get hungry when I see food.

I started eating the muffin, devouring it's sweet flavour, I moaned softly because this shit is really damn good.

''God from where did you get it, it's sooo good'' I said muffins stuffed in my mouth.

''House of sweets, one of the famous Cafe in here'' he answered.

I've noticed that he didn't ate a single muffin and here I am on my fifth one.

''Why you're not eating'' I asked.

''I don't like sweets that much'' he answered.

I gasped and said ''How.can.you.not.like.sweets'' I emphasized every word.

''You don't belong to this planet for sure, I mean how can somebody not love sweets'' I said dramatically.

''Well I like you'' he said and I stopped midway holding my muffin. I didn't get it.

''What do you mean'' I asked confused.

He scooted closer to me and snaked his left hand in my waist and pulled me towards him and our body crashed into eachother, I gasped softly because of the sudden impact and chocolate chip on top his hand is under my t-shirt.

I felt his breath on my face and he kept looking at me adoringly. ''Get of me'' I said and tried to wiggle out of his grip.

But I don't want to it feels good.