𝙾𝚞𝚛 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝...

Chapter:20

1 week.

It's been 1 week since I came back to my house, 1 week since I came back to the eagles, 1 week since I'm living my life like before...

1 week since I killed him.

It haunts me every night, he chase me in my nightmares..

His voice.
His touch.
His smile.
His laugh.
His teasing.
His lips.

His eyes begging me to not do it...

His pleading eyes screaming at me to not make this mistake.

Still I did that....I fucking did that..

But since I came back something inside of me is hurting, it feels like for the first time I failed as a perfect assassin. I know i enjoy killing, I know the fear in people eyes satisfy me.

But his eyes they were not showing fear, they were showing the betrayal feeling, the disappointment, that I hate seeing in anybody eyes.

I feel like I failed him, like I proved him wrong.

I proved his love wrong...

I knew he loved me, I knew he was waiting for me to let him in, I knew he cared for me, I knew he wanted me.

For the first time in my whole life I felt like I was someone's first priority..

When I came back Joseph held a party, celebrating his victory that he killed him. He made me kill him. And like a fool I'm I...I did it.

I'm buried under his favour. I can't do anything...I made a promise that I will not break at any cost.

But that damn promise is costing me everything.

Alex came back 2 days ago. He didn't looked at me, didn't talk to me, didn't face me...and it hurts, seeing him behaving like this. Because he is always a ball of sunshine, and now he's dull, dark like a black hole.

I tried..tried..to talk to him but he ignored me, like I said didn't even looked at me.

Now I'm heading to Joseph's office because he have a mission. Soon I reached his office and went inside without knocking.

''Spill'' I said harshly.

''Miguel, that who you have to kill, he's in Manhattan for some time and this is the perfect time to end him'' he informed.