𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎

Chapter:35

Chapter:35

I opened my eyes just to instantly shut them again.

''Ugh..'' I groaned due to the sharp pain in my head, forearm and leg.

A dark room smelling like shit and metal gate was infront of me, a small window the only source of light to reach here and a chair in the corner of the room.

''Lexi'' I said.

''Hey..lex'' I said softly.

''Yeah..'' she whispered sounding in pain.

''What happened, are you okay'' I asked.

''No..th-they shot you with wolfsbane filled bul-bullets..we were unconscious from past 5 hours..'' she told me.

''Where's Enzo'' I asked.

''Don't know..'' she replied.

''Dammit'' I said and sit up straight with the help of bloodstained filled wall.

Someone is coming. I can hear the footsteps in distance.

''She's awake'' I heard someone say.

''You go meet her'' someone else said this time.

''Don't give me that look..you wanted to take revenge so now It's time, go ahead'' that person said.

Revenge? From me..who is it..

I heard just one person footsteps and that person was not far away. Someone opened the door and step in...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

''You..'' I whispered in disbelief.

''Hello to you too gracious'' he smirked.

''Alex...what are..why...wh-what going on'' I mumbled. My heart feels like it's going to explode out of my chest any moment.

''Well..my great luna and my best friend it's not that complicated you can connect the dots'' he smirked and took the small chair from corner and sat infront of me.

''TELL ME NOW'' I shouted.

''Do not shout at me Grace king'' he said his eyes changing colour to green.

''What do you think who told carlo when you went to Manchester'' he said.

Flashback:

We reached downstairs and saw Alex standing on the doorway.

''Where you guys are leaving'' he asked.

''Manchester'' I said.

''Can I come too'' he asked.

''I don't think you have to'' Ace said.