𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜

_____________________________________________

Chapter:12

I woke up and heard soft snoring and saw my love sleeping peacefully. She looking beautiful hair scattered everywhere, half mouth open drooling on my shoulder....hmm cute.

I kept looking at her what happened last night was unexpected I don't know what happened she had a nightmare and she was screaming in her sleep thrashing on bed, covered in sweat I heard her and immediately came into her room and found her like that.

My heart broke seeing her vulnerable her eyes were filled with tears and she was scared of me. She didn't let me touch her. But her eyes were closed maybe she thought I'm someone else...

She held me tightly and didn't let go and after some time she fell asleep and I layed down with her in my arms and fell asleep. And now she's sleeping like a panda. I brushed her hairs from her face. I don't want to wake her up but I told her that we'll go to run together.

''Amóre wake up'' I shaked her gently but no response. I did that so many times but she is a heavy sleeper damn..like dead sleep. Hmmm now I have to do what I didn't wanted to do, I took a deep breath and went closer to her ear.

''Wakeeee upppp'' I screamed and she immediately sat up and started looking here and there ''What yes I'm awake yeah what...what'' she said in one breath and I tried to control my laugh.

She glanced at me and gave me her famous death glare.

''Well you were dead asleep so I had to'' I told her and sat next to her and stretched my arms.

''Wait you slept here.''

''Yes.''

''With me.''

''Yes.''

''On this bed together.''

''Yes.''

''The fuck you bitch'' she yelled and looked pissed.

''Before you blast lemme tell you, you didn't let me go last night and I had no other option but to sleep with you'' I told her.

''I..you...whatever get out'' she faced away from me and I saw her rosy cheeks and her heartbeat is fast.

''You know I can hear you heartbeat'' I said.

''Fuck offff'' she said.

''Why do I make you nervous'' teasing her I trapped her between me and the bed.

Her breathing went fast just like her heartbeat ''N-No..get lost'' she stutterd.

My face were inches away from her ''Hmm I don't think you want me to'' I whispered.