𝙰𝚌𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚘 𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚘

_____________________________________________

Chapter:06

''Shut up'' I harshly said.

''Are you out of your fucking mind huh? Just kill me if you want to or I will wait for my opportunity to bury you six feet under'' I told him.

He chuckled and said ''First you can not kill me even if you are the best assassin and second like I said I will never ever going to kill you''

''So what are you going to do lock me I here forever'' I said.

''No, but yes until I am sure that you won't cause any trouble for me or anyone else and you won't run away because that... I am not going to like'' he whispered the last part.

I laughed and said ''You really think that I will run away without killing you''.

''Why do you want to kill me'' he questioned.

''Why really you're asking why well so let me inlighten you Mister you left a note that said 'I will destroy you all and your every single member of your mafia -Shadow' so pretty simple I am here to kill you and destroy your mafia'' I stated.
''I don't understand why will you not kill me'' I asked.

''I just wan..'' he stopped and started looking at my chest.

''What my eyes are up here'' I snapped at him.

''Where did you get that necklace'' he asked and started coming towards me.

I looked down and that thing was shining bright ''Why'' I asked.

''This is mine'' he told me. ''So take it who's stopping you I just found it and wore it take it if you want to'' I told him.

''No I don't want it, this always belonged to you anyway'' he said.

''What, what do you mean?'' I asked.

''Nothing'' he mumbled and sighed and started walking out of the room.

''Hey...hey where do you think you are going huh! First fucking tell me why can't you kill me'' I asked.