𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

_____________________________________________

Chapter:11

I went inside after him.

I saw him going upstairs. How dare he behave like that like seriously man what does he think I am his worker or what.

I went to living room and started watching the office and waiting for him to come down because I ordered pizza for us. His living room is beautiful so fantastic but still dark vibes. Obviously like his heart.

I heard his footsteps, he came and leaned on the door and asked ''What do you want to eat

I heard his footsteps, he came and leaned on the door and asked ''What do you want to eat.''

I didn't replied and kept silence.

''Yeah I get it, still angry'' he sighed and sat beside me. ''See amóre I didn't mean to say that okay...I mean I did wanted to say that but not in that way.'' He explained.

Silence

''Now you're going to start the silent treatment'' he said.

''Do not ever talk to me like that again, now shut up'' I firmly said without looking at him.

''Okay angry bird now tell me what do you want to eat'' he asked.

''Nothing I ordered pizza for us'' I replied.

He hummed and starting watching with me. After some time someone ranged the bell and ace got up and went to the door.

He came back with pizza's and we started eating.
Ummm heaven.
Is there anyone who don't love food.

We were finished and started watching TV again and then he said '' I wanted to ask you something.''

''Oh I thought you just order people'' I joked.

''Tomorrow is moonlight ball that happen every year as a tradition in our community from past so many centuries'' he continued and said ''So will you come there with me'' he asked.