𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚎𝚛

Chapter:23

Chapter:23

She's looking perfect like always, flawless, beautiful, breath taking, adorable...and pale.

It hurts to see her lying on the hospital bed. I don't know maybe it's 3rd..or 4th time I've seen her like this, and I don't like it not even a bit.

How I survived?

Well...she didn't shot me in the heart, it was very close to heart but not heart..I was unconscious for 1 week and it took me 6 days to heal because I was shot with a silver bullet.

Luca, Enzo, Dante were all disappointed...even I am..
Alex told us he gave her the bullet and stake, but he explained everything and nothing was his fault he just did what she told him.

We told him to not tell her that I am alive..I was not planning to tell her ever...but he ruined everything..I heard her scream when I was in the middle of woods running, and Rex couldn't stop himself he took control over me...and she saw me like that.

When Alex told me she truly believe me now....I was happy, but now it doesn't matter it's too late.

She ruined everything...on purpose.

Now I am just waiting for her to wake up and get lost.

I don't tolerate betrayer's...
And she betrayed me, my love.

Now no place for forgiveness in my heart. Maybe she misunderstood that I am all oh-so-sweet kind of person...I was but only to her, but she lost that place. Now I'll show her the real me. She'll know why everyone call me the devil of the devils in mafia. She'll see my dark side, because she asked for it. I'll show her the dark me.

Because I don't care if she hate or love me now.

It's been 1 hr since she's unconscious. Dante, Luca, Enzo were so angry when I bought her here. Especially Enzo because he was the one who held me when I almost died. He came that day and saved me almost getting killed himself in the process, he's so damn upset and angry with her. When he saw her in my arms his wolf instantly came out and he became out of control. Luca and Dante were there to stop him from killing her.

If this reaction was before I would've killed Enzo...but now I don't care...he's right, this reaction was expected. I didn't uttered a single word to him for that.

My chain of thoughts broke when I heard whimpering and saw she was stirring and opened her eyes slowly. She looked around her and sat up then looked me in the eyes.