𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚎

Chapter:21

Chapter:21

''What have you done'' Joseph yelled.

''It's not her fault, I warned you boss that he's powerful and we can not take him down that easily'' Alex explained.

''How did he got backup out of no where'' Joseph shouted.

''Can you low your voice, my ears are bleeding'' I said bored.

He took his gun out and placed it on my head ''Repeat again'' he whispered.

''Look down first'' I said.

He looked down and saw that I already placed my gun near his dick.

''Don't play smart with me phantom, and do not forget I taught you all of this'' he said and placed his gun back.

''You taught me, but I made myself the best'' I reminded him.

''Without me you are nothing'' he said sitting back on his chair with a smirk.

''Without me your whole mafia is nothing'' I said. Now it's my turn to smirk.

''You are delusional'' he said.

''You know I am not'' I said folding my hands.

''Whatever happened was bound to happen, it's nobody's fault boss'' Alex said.

''You guys did something I know that, and when I'll find out what you did...just be preparer for the punishment'' he said ''Leave'' he added.

Me and Alex came out of his office ''So what now'' he asked.

''I'll go to Manchester'' I said.

''Not alone'' he said and I looked at him.

''Yeah..I am disappointed with you but that doesn't mean I'll leave you all on your own, I will book the tickets and leave tonight together'' he said.

''No need I already did that...I knew you'll come with me no matter how much angry you are'' I smiled at him.

He hummed and left, I went to my house and changed into running cloths and went to the forest. Soon I was sitting on the rock. I exhaled the fresh air feeling the cold breeze on my face listening to peaceful water sound.

I touched his locket and looked at it and saw that it was shining pink and blue.
As far as I remember it was totally blue..