𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛

_____________________________________________

Chapter:16

I woke up and felt something soft yet hard underneath me, I looked up and saw Ace lying under me with his arms wrapped around me protectively. I wiggled out of his grip because I want to pee so badly my bladder is damn full.

''Where you going'' his sleepy voice came.

Darn boy morning voice.

''Pee'' I said and tried to get up.

''Wait let me help'' he stood up and took my hands in his and helped me stand up. My legs feels like jelly.

I went inside and did my business and brushed my teeths and Ace did to with me. He took my hand.

''You know my legs are fine right'' I said.

''Yeah but you're still weak'' he said.

I sat on the hospital bed. Ughhh I hate this bed now I want to go home. Luca came with food in his hand and my stomach growled. Why the hell I am always hungry.

''Hey how are you'' Luca asked.

''Great'' I replied.

''Um..I'' he hesitated.

''What is it'' I said.

''I am so sorry Luna if I went with you this all never happend forgive me'' he said and bowed his head.

I saw Ace shaking his head and he sighed. ''Hey it's not your fault, I was the one who told you not to come with me'' I said.

''Yeah stop blaming yourself'' Ace said.

Luca left the food and we ate it together. ''You look skinny a little bit if I am not wrong'' I stated looking at Ace.

''In 2 weeks this is the only proper meal I ate'' he told me.

I was shocked to hear that, first I had no ideas that I was half dead for 2 whole ass weeks and second, he didn't ate properly because of me.

''Why the hell and I was half dead for 2 weeks'' I half yelled.

''You were not half dead shut up and I didn't felt like eating'' he said.

We ate in silence and then the doctor came in. ''How are you feeling Luna'' he asked me bowing his head at Ace and me too.

''Good'' I replied honestly.

''Hmm your blood pressure is fine and do you have any problem breathing or any weakness'' he asked me.

''No I can breath properly and no not any weakness'' I said.

''That's good to hear, alpha you can take her Home if you want to'' he told Ace.