𝙼𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝

_____________________________________________

Chapter:17

I was crying my eyes out sobbing, shaking, trembling trapped in my own body. I feel like I am in a closed box. It's been 15 mins since I locked myself, I can't breath properly my throat is burning my eyes fell like they are on fire my hands are out of my control they are shaking teribbly.

I gasped trying to breath but nothing happened I opened the window and tried to breath but nothing works my vision is blurry. I can't breath.

He lied.
He lied.
He lied.
He lied.
He lied.
He lied.

The voice in my head is repeating this again and again and again. I tripped and fell hard on the floor and I can't see anything, I don't have any energy, I struggled to breath, I heard loud banging on the door and darkness consumed me.

✵✵

I felt someone's hand caressing mine, I opened my eyes and saw Ace sitting there with a dull face and closed eyes. I jerked my hand away from his grip and moved my head to the other side. My head fells so heavy.

I don't even want to see his face.

'' Amóre how you feeling'' he asked softly.

I didn't replied and asked ''What happened.''

''You had a panic attack'' he told me.

Dammit it's been 3 years since I had a panic attack. That panic attack happened because I saw him after years and today because of Alex.

''Here'' Ace said and forwarded the pills that he had in his hand.

I started to get up but I saw he was going to help me ''Don't you dare touch me'' I glared at him.

I sat up and swallowed the pills. I heard footsteps and saw Alex came in with Dante Lorenzo and Luca. I've noticed that Alex have blood shot swollen eyes and red nose and cheeks.

''You okay luna'' Lorenzo asked.

''Yes'' I replied shortly. I saw them eyeing eachother and Ace stood up.

''I'll be downstairs yell for me if you need anything.'' He said

''No thanks'' I said.

He left with them leaving only Alex here, he came closer to me and sat where Ace was sitting seconds ago I noticed he brought me soup.

He forwarded the bowl and I took it and started eating. He was just sitting silently.

''Leave now'' I said without looking at him.

''Please forgive me'' he whispered.

I didn't uttered a word. ''I wanted to tell you but it's the rule of community that we can't tell our real identity to anyone except if they are our mate'' mumbled.