Lead characters

Vidhyut Sinha

The CEO of Sinha groups of industries. He is not some cold-hearted person. He knows the values of love, care and family. Because he didn't get them. He smiles a lot, but people who know him know that all smiles are fake.

He knows the reality of life and the people outside of it. He knows that only money and from which family you do belong is only important for them. He knows if you have these two nobody cares what kind of person you are.

All his life he was a dirty secret of his mother. Who never accepted him in front of the world. But still, it's not like he doesn't trust women. Because he knows everyone is not like her.

But now he wants a woman in his life who is openly ready to accept him. Till now, he has never been in any relationship. Also, he doesn't have any one-night stands. Because he knows how horrible the outcome can be.

Jeevika vashisht

She is 18. She is currently enjoying her vacation before college starts. She has a bubbly, jolly personality.  She was the only child of a single mother. This made her strong. The thing she learnt from her mother was how to stand for herself.

You can't call her innocent because she is not completely innocent. But yes, she thinks that life is just like a story she read or the movies she watched. She is not completely away from the reality of life but still lives somewhere in delusion.

The most dangerous side of her is her tongue. She doesn't know when to stop. And because of this, she shows others their place without even realizing it. Also, sometimes it leads her to problems.

Please vote and comment about it.  Did you like the characters?

Also, please follow me for new updates.