chapter 41

First of all Happy Diwali to you. I hope this update will make your Diwali happy.

Author's POV

Jeevika woke up from her sleep and looked around and realized that she was in some room. The room is beautiful, she looked around and said,

“ God if you are forgetting, let me remind you I am just 18. Kyu kar rahe ho mere sath esa.”

Then she realizes that she is not tied anymore. So she said,

“ Jeevi what are you doing? Why do you keep forgetting that you are kidnapped? Come on this is the time runaway. We can see this lover  later on. First you need to reach your Vidhyut. But what kind of husband he is, he didn't come to save me. Ufff jeevi You need to run first.”

Saying she came out of bed and came to the door. She tried twice- thrice but couldn't open it. Tears well up in her eyes.

“ Is there someone? Please open the door.”

She tried two or three times and the door automatically unlocked. As soon as it opened she ran out and went downstairs. As soon as she came to the living room she was shocked to look at the scene in front of her.

Her mother, Vidhyut , Advika with Rihu and Abhimaan and Kajal was there.  She looked at Vidhyut and shout,

“ Vidhyut”

And ran to him and hugged him while sitting on her lap. Tears roll down from her eyes and she spoke,

“ Vidhyut are you ok everyone is ok. But he told me he will harm all of you. I was so scared.  You know I was kidnapped. But how did you get here?”

She said while hugging him more tightly. Vidhyut broke hug and said,

“ But why are you crying now, Meri Jaan look I am here.”

“ But how?” She looked at him with a confused expression.

Just then Abhimaan spoke from behind,

“ Because he is the one who kidnapped you”

She looked back at him with wide eyes and then looked at Vidhyut. And then realized why that kidnapper didn't harm her. How she was on a soft bed. Why was the chain not too tight to harm her? She stood up from his lap. Everyone also stood up.

“ Jeevi Meri Jaan I just wanted to give you a surprise.”

He said while trying to hold her arm which she jerked. She cried head,

“ Who gives surprise to her wife by kidnapping her. And what surprise ?”

“ Jeevi look back.”

She looked back and saw her mother and realized that he took her to meet her mother.

“ Jeevi, tomorrow is your birthday and I want you to celebrate it with everyone, Radha maa also. she can't come there because of her treatment So I thought to take you here.”

He  tried to hug her to which she just pushed him.

“ This is not surprising at all. This prank was not at all funny,  Vidhyut. Maa shout at him how can he do this to me? And  Abhi gave him a punch. He  made me cry.”

When no one said anything she realized something and asked them,

“ All of you know this hena?”

Everyone just nodded their heads. Vidhyut came to her but she took two steps back.

“ All of you think this is funny. But let me tell you it's not at all. Do you know how scared I was thinking someone would Harm you?  But no one cares and you didn't even come when I cried. I hate you, I hate you.”