chapter 12

Vidhyut's pov. 

After making sure that Jeevi is sleeping peacefully. I slowly come out of bed without disturbing her. And put the comforter around her properly and adjust the AC temperature. After kissing her forehead I went to the person who was waiting for me with the question book in his hands. 

I reached the garden. He was sitting in our usual place on the grass near a small fountain. I set beside him; he turn towards me and said,

" Thank god you came. I thought you would come  here only after losing your Virginity."

" Ohh plz she is a kid for this. Also we just got married due to the situation. I want to know her first properly." 

" Ohh please she is not a kid. She is a bomb. Which blast on me as soon as entered in my house." 

"  Oyy don't call her bomb. She is not a bomb , she is my little Patakha." 

" Ok on a serious Note You love her. Don't you?" 

" Seriously, I do yarr. When  I first saw her she was returning  from her last exam and happily celebrating. You know I was attracted towards her but scolded myself saying that she is a kid and I should not think about her. I tried to forget her but couldn't. Then I met her again in the temple that day and I came to know that she is  Radha Maa's daughter.  Then she called me while crying. After that we come to know about Radha Maa's  illnesses. And her wish to get her married. I just couldn't imagine her with someone else so I decided to marry."

" So her mother's illness is just excuse."

" No, of course not. You know how much she means to me. I think that is just a push to accept that I want her. If that situation wouldn't have come. I might have not approached her."

" What about her? Does she love you?"

" Till now no. I know she accepted this marriage whole heartily as she promised me and Radha maa that she will give this relationship a chance. But still time for loving me."  

" Look whatever situation you are in, you love her so now make sure she falls in love with you. And you know I am there for you always " 

" Hmm I will make sure." 

" Btw I have never thought that someone can be more irritating and can speak more than you. " He teased me. 

I punched him for calling my baccha irritating.

" Don't you dare call her irritating. She is just different. And a little innocent. The only thing is she doesn't have a break in her tongue." 

He laughed at me.  I suddenly remembered the Mandir incident. And started smiling. When he asked me what happened I told her how she described me. 

Ohh please, I have seen his photo. He was so chubby. His cheeks are red like cherry with all fat there. If I had met him that time I would have had a pinch of Cheeks And hands like a little banana. But I must say he was cute like a panda. So till now his stomach would have been like ladoo…"

He started laughing at me. 

" You right bro. She is something else she called your hands banana and compared you with Panda. " 

"  You are laughing at me now is ok but don't do that in front of her. She will kill you. She is very possessive about her things, you know." 

" I know I know. She shouted at me and then said she didn't say anything to me. I was just thinking that that was nothing that she would do when she is actually angry at someone. BTW now we should pray for your female fan following. She will kill all of them.  But seriously  I am happy for you. Finally you have someone who will genuinely love you. But God saves all the people around you. Because if they do something then your little patakha won't be thinking before blasting on them."