chapter 17

Author's POV.

Vidhyut opened his eyes slowly when the Alarm rang. He was about to get up off it when he felt a wait on his chest. He looked and realized that Jeevika was sleeping in his chest. And was making an irritating face. That's when he realized that he still didn't turn off the Alarm. He smiled and scratched his hands to take the phone which was on the bedside table.

Once he turned off the Alarm he saw the date and realized that it's her result day. He thought that because Of her Maa's health and then marriage she must forget about it.

He slowly untangled himself from her and went to get fresh. Once he was done with his morning runite he went to the closet and took out her Hall ticket for her seat number. And went to check the result. But when he finally results load his face falls. He started getting worried about Jeevika's reaction.

When she woke up she didn't find Vidhyut. So she thought he must be down in the living room. So she got fresh and went downstairs. When she reached there he saw that Vidhyut was sitting on a sofa with a closed laptop with his head in his palm.

She approached him and set beside him and slowly asked,

" What happened, Vidhyut?"

He looked up him with sad face and said,

" Jeevi, do you know what today is?" She thought for moment and realized,

" Ohh shit Vidhyut today is my result"

" Correct, and I have just checked it "

" Wow you checked already. Ok tell me D how many percentages I got. Will I get admission in the college I want? I have already thought about two or three colleges but I want to take admission in the best college. What happened, why are they not speaking?"

He looked at her with sad expression, came closer to her and cupped her face and said,

" You know bachha life doesn't go the way we planned right? And you know right everyone gets a second chance and it's ok to take a break and think what we have to do further. Heena. And you should know that life doesn't end here. I am and will always be with you no matter what."

Jeevika looked him with worried face and teary eyes and asked,

" Why are you talking like this Vidhyut? Is my result not good ? Didn't I score well? But I have worked hard."

" Sorry Meri Jaan but you failed "

" No you are lying, " she said and stood up. But he pulled her on his lap and said,

" Why will I lie to you? I have checked it"

" No it's not possible" saying she hugged him and buried her face in his neck. When he realizes she is crying he breaks the hug. But still she is not looking at him.

" Shuu why are you crying Look at me baby

When she looked up at him that time he regret making her cry and said,

" Sorry baccha don't cry. I was just pranking on you. You have passed exam and score 94%"

He said while getting happy and excited. And She looked at him with wide eyes and an angry face.

" You peaked on me saying I failed."

" Sorry I was just pulling your leg. I never thought that you would cry. Sorry." Saying he suppressed his laugh. She narrowed her eyes and started hitting him on his chest.

" You Idiot, buffalo, donkey, monkey. Why did you do this to me? Why did you make me cry in the early morning?"

Now he laugh out loud and said,