Epilogue

Author's POV.

Vidhyut was sleeping peacefully when someone hit him. He woke up with the jerk.  And sought,

“ What the hell?”

“ The hell with you Vidhyut Sinha. Why are you sleeping like a panda? You idiot, it's paining.”

“ Paining, why is it paining? Ohh shit is it time?”

“ Should I give you in writing. Take me to the hospital.”

“ How?”
Listening to it, he was so shocked that he didn't understand how he should react.
Which angers Jeevika so she sought,

“ Have you lost your mind somewhere? Call everyone and take me to the hospital?”

Finally listening to her he came back to sense and called everyone. Soon they reach the hospital. The pain is increasing so jeevika said,

“ I am telling you Vidhyut if it won't stop me from hurting. I will never let you touch me again.”

“ Baby ese thodi hota hai.  Maine bola bhi tha not now.  But it was you who was so eager.  Ab you are saying you won't let me touch it's wrong.”

“ Pagal ho Gaye ho Vidhyut is this time to talk about that ? Let the doctor take her inside.” Abhi scolds him.  And told the doctor to take her inside.

“ per Maine Kay Kiya ? usne baat start ki na.  Mai to bas yaad karva Raha tha meri koi galti nahi hai.”

“ Shut up, Vidhyut.”

Before Vidhyut can reply they listed Jeevika's painful scream from the labor room.  Vidhyut clutch Abhimaan’s hand tightly.

“ Don't worry Vidhyut nothing will happen, she is strong.”

To which he nodded and prayed to God for Jeevika and his kid. After two hours finally the doctor came out. He rushed towards her.  Doctor smiled at her and said,

“ Don't worry Mr. Vidhyut your wife and baby are completely fine. I must say your wife is strong.”

“ Thank you Doctor but where are they?”

“ Your wife is sleeping because of tiredness and the effects of some medicine  and the nurse will come with your baby after cleaning her.”

“ Her it means I have a baby girl.”

“ Yes,”  the doctor said with a smile and went.  Vidhyut jumped out of happiness and said,

“ See Abhi I have a baby girl.” 

Abhi shook his head but said with pout,

“ Yaar I don't have any girl. Advi jaan I also want a girl. We have to start trying from today only.”

“ Shut up Maan.”

“ But he is having a girl and I don't.”

“Maan if you keep talking like this. I won't let you touch me. Then I will see how you will get your baby girl.  So for now be happy with Vidhyut Bhai and Jeevika's baby girl.”

Before they could argue further, the nurse came with the baby. Vidhyut took the baby carefully in his hands. And said,

“ Finally baby you are here in this world. You see, this world is so beautiful. But also bad at the same time. But don't worry your papa is here for you. To protect you from everything.”

“ And your bade papa is also here.”  Abhi said excitedly.  Advika and kajal shook their heads about both the scariest man being protective over the little girl.