chapter 36.

Author's POV.

Kajal came out of Kitchen with the breakfast in her hands and froze looking at the person in front of her. Jeevika stood there while holding her both the ears.

" I know what I did was a mistake. I shouldn't have talked to you like this. But please can't you forgive me."

Kajal remembered what happened a few hours before.

*****************

Flashback

Kajal was ready to go to mandir. She was preparing the Pooja thal just then the doorbell rang. She was going to open the door just then Advika came with Rihu and said,

"It's ok maa, you continue. I will see who is there"

Saying she gave Rihu to Abhimaan who was sitting on the sofa and opened the door. She got confused looking at Jeevika and said,

" Jeevika what are you doing here and how did you come alone?"

But she didn't bother to answer her and entered inside and when she found Kajal and saw her preparing for Pooja then she spoke,

" Ohh so you are preparing for Pooja thal but let me tell you Mrs. Rathore no god in this world will accept your Pooja."

Listening to her all of them became shocked,

" What are you talking about Jeevika?" She asked.

" Ohh please don't try to look innocent when you are not. I know your real face. How can you be so cruel to leave just two days' child. Don't you have a heart."

Listening to her words they realized that she knows about Kajal being mother of Vidhyut. But Abhimaan is confused as to why she is reacting like this. Doesn't she know the whole story? And where is Vidhyut, why didn't he come here to stop her.

" Jeevika, are you in your sence and how can you talk to her like that?" Abhi tried to interpret.

" Yes, today only I got my scene back. I used to think of her as a good woman. And just like my mother. But I don't think she has any right to call or even consider equal as a mother.  I don't understand why God has given her the right to even be a mother. Person like her has no right to be the mother of any one.

I still don't understand how God gave her son like Vidhyut. Who never said anything bad about her. Even never stop her coming near me or him. He may have a golden heart but I don't."

Tears roll down kajal 's eyes. But she didn't even utter a single word. And kept quiet. Advika held her from shoulder to give her support.

" Shut up jeevika. Don't speak…"

But before Advika could complete, Kajal stopped her saying further. And indicates to her not to say anything. And also shake her head to say anything to Abhimaan.

"Please Advika Di, I really do respect a lot. But please don't stop me. Because you haven't seen Vidhyut in the last month. And not even now. Did you know he hated drinking? But he drank the whole bottle. Just to forget his pain. And why this all because of his nightmare which she gave him. If she can't love and raise a child she shouldn't have given him birth. Do as much as Pooja you want. But I know no god in this world will accept it."

She spoke looking at Kajal and left. And Kajal broke down into tears. After two minutes she composed herself and stood up again and started doing her work as if nothing happened.  That's why Advika spoke,

" Maa, why did you stop me? I would have given her a good lesson. She has no right to get angry with you like this. We all love her, that doesn't mean she can behave however she wants."