chapter 56

First of all Happy New year. I know I am late. But I was out of town for some reason and even after trying a lot I couldn't get time to write. Everyday  I think about it and feel sad that I am making you all wait. But now I am  back and will try to give you frequent updates. 

Author's POV.

Jeevika smiled at Vidhyut when he said come in. He also took deep breaths to prepare himself for what was coming. Vikram entered inside and looked around to only find a lavish cabin with all the facilities he could only imagine. 

Vidhyut cleared his throat which gained Vikram’s attention. He gulped and said,

“ I know Vidhyut you must not be happy to see me after what I have done. And I should also not come in front of you after what I have done.”

“ Come directly to the point Vikram. I am busy and don't have time.” He said coldly. 

“ I….”

“ Hurry up Vikram, I have already said I don't have time.”  He again said coldly. 

“ I have a daughter Vidhyut. She is a cancer patient and  needs treatment. I don't have enough money to treat her. I know you run a charity hospital. Please Vidhyut please help me with this.” He baggad in Last. Listening to him the cold demore of Vidhyut changed. 

“ How? I mean you were from a wealthy family.”

“ My parents disown me. Because I married against their wish. Please Vidhyut don't punish my daughter for my deeds.” Vikram said while joining his hands.

Vidhyut looked at Jeevika who nodded at him. He looked at Vikram and got ready to go with him to the hospital. 

“ Fine Vikram I will help you. I’ll give you the address of the hospital. Take your daughter there. I’ll be there in sometime.” 

“ Vidhyut thanks…”

“ Don't Vikram I am not doing this for you but for the little girl who has nothing to do with your deeds.”

He nodded at him and went out.  Once he left jeevika came towards Vidhyut and smiled at him and rubbed his arms. 

“ I am proud of you my hubby.”

“ I am not this for him jeevika. If he needed it, there was no way I was going to help him. But I can't punish someone innocent for her parents' deed.”

“Vidhyut isn't it possible that I can have my copy right on you?” 

“ You don't need copyright sweetheart, I am all yours.”

“ Hmmm” she said while taking something. 

“ What are you thinking?” 

“ Nothing, you go to hospital. I am going back home.” She said while smiling. 

***********************

Vidhyut reached the hospital. And saw Vikarm and his wife with his daughter. He smiled at little girl and said,

“ Hay baby”

That girl smiled at Vidhyut and said,

“ Are you that Angle?”

“ Angle and me ?” He asked, getting confused. 

“ Yes, you know I am going to die, everyone says this. But papa said he will talk to someone and he will save me. I have listened to a story in which an angel saves everyone so you must be an angel.”

He chuckled at his innocence and pulled her nose a little. Ans said,

“ No baby, I am not Angel. But you surely are a princess. And  let me tell you, I will ask the doctor to kill all the germs and you will be saved. And all those who said that you are going to die are saying nonsense so don't listen to them ok.” 

She nodded and kissed his cheeks. He smiled and said,

“ Today you kissed me baby but next time I will come when you will be ok. But that time don't kiss me.” 

“ Why?”

“ You know I got married to a beautiful princess who is very possessive. She will like you so she won't say anything to you but she will shout at me.”

“ why?” 

“ Because she love me and don't like when someone kiss me.”

“ Ohh then she is like me. You know I also don't like when someone takes my cuddle bear.”

“ Ohh my princess also doesn't like when someone takes her cuddle bear.”

“ Is her cuddle bear is better than mine?” 

“ Should I tell you a secret?” He asked slowly and she nodded her head.

“ I am her cuddle bear.”  listening to him she pouted. So he raised his eyebrows.

“ You are so handsome. I also want a cuddle bear like you.” He chuckled at her and said,

“ I will pray to God so that when you will be big girl he will give you cuddle bear more handsome than me.” 

“ Sacchi”

“ Muchi” he said and stood up. When he turned and saw Vikarm looking at him with tears in his eyes. 

He moved and went to talk with the doctor. Once they done with the talk he was about to go when Vikram said,

“ My thanks and sorry are not enough words to express what I am feeling right now. But I am really thankful to your wife who asked you to meet me otherwise my daughter would have paid for my deeds.”

“ Don't thank me, Vikram , thank God that she convinced me to meet you otherwise you know what would have happened.”

He turn towards Vikram and said,

“ You know Vikram If I tell you something   it will be like I am taunting you. But I am not taunting you. But still you see karma is bitch. You always bullied me for not having my mother. And sometimes also for not having enough money. But now look at you have your parents but still don't have them. And let's not talk about money. You always bullied me. But you see, the world is so small that you have to come to me. Just remember Vikram if someone is weak sometimes. But that doesn't mean he will always be weak. Just next time don't underestimate someone.” He said and left the place. Vikram looked at his back with regret at his deed. A d prayer. To God to keep this good man always happy. 

*****************

Vidhyut wiped the tear that left his eyes just then his phone rang. He looked at caller ID and smiled,

“ Yes Baccha” he asked while picking up the call. 

“ Where are you?” 

“ Just left the hospital. Will be home soon.”

“ Fine, then come soon. I have a surprise for you.” 

“ What surprise?”

“ Ohh ho how will it be surprised if I tell you what it is? Just come soon, I am waiting.” 

“ But…” before he can say anything else she cuts the call.

 He just shook his head on this and went towards his home which is not empty like before. Where someone whom he loves and someone who loves him is waiting for him.

I know this is a short chapter. But please adjust with this. I was busy but still wanted to publish so I wrote as much as possible and published it. 

Hope you like it. And thanks for waiting. But this time I will not make you wait so long.  And will update soon. 

What do think will be Jeevika's surprise and how will Vidhyut react to it? 

What do think will happen next?

Please vote and comment. It does matter for me. As they encourage me to write the next part. Also your comment shows me your thoughts and feelings towards character and stories. So it helps me to know if you like it or not.