chapter 16

Author's POV.

Once the Puja was complete , Abhimaan asked everyone to go back. But Vidhyut refused to go back with them. He decided that now that everything is ok, then they should go back to his home.

" Why are you only going back today? You should Stay for two or three more days."  Abhi asked,

" No, I think we should go back.  I just want to let you know about my marriage. Also I want to introduce Her to all of you. That's why I came there with her. But now I think we should go back. Also I don't want her to get too attached to everyone. See how happy she is looking. So if we stay more it will be difficult for her to leave without all of you. So I think it's better that we should get back to our."  He explained.

" As much as I like and want you to stay with us but Still feel you are right So won't force you." Abhi agrees knowing Vidhyut is right.

They went towards Jeevika and Advika who were happily talking. Vidhyut kept his hand around her shoulders so she looked at him and gave him a bright smile.

" So Jeevi Bid bye to Advika and Rihu we have to go." He said softly not wanting to break her heart.  She pouted and asked,

" Where?"

" Our home."

Just then Kajal came and listened this so she asked,

" Please stay with us at least for few more days "

" Sorry Mrs. Rathore we have to go back. I just want to introduce her to all of you. Also everything was settled now so I think we should go back."

Knowing him Kajal nodded softly. Jeevika pouted but having no option she hugged Advika and Rihu. And bid bye to kajal. Looking at her sad face Advika said,

" Why are you getting sad Jeevika? You can come to meet us whenever you want. Also whenever you have a holiday in college you can come to play with Rihu. And we can talk a lot on call and also you can Video call me. I will show you Rihu "

Jeevika looked at Vidhyut who nodded with a smile. She also got happy and took her number. Finally after bidding bye to everyone.

Soon they reached home. When they reached there she was looking at a beautiful building with wide eyes. She never thought that he must be living in this big place.  She got more shocked when he pressed the button for the last floor which is 45th and that too was the penthouse.  But then she remembered about him being CEO of the Sinha group of industries. Which made her gulp.

From last night till today Evening being with everyone she didn't get time to think about her marriage and all these new things. But now she is thinking about many things.

Vidhyut somehow felt changed from the moment they stopped in front of the building. He circles his arms around her shoulder. She looked at him and he gave her his best smile. She also reciprocated a smile but Somehow it couldn't reach her eyes.  He knows he needs to have a talk.

Soon they reached the floor.  They come out of lift. He opened the door and when Jeevika was about to enter he stopped her. She kept quiet and nodded. This clears his doubt that she is thinking something.  Because his jeevika is not like this. She is very enthusiastic. If she was not in her thoughts she must have asked him a lot of questions about anything and everything. He made up his mind to talk.

He went inside and cone with Aarti plate and kalas of Rise with him and said,

" You deserve everything Jeevi. And one of them is proper griha pravesh. I don't know many things but I am doing what I have seen doing Choti ma on time of Advika's griha pravesh."