chapter 4

Vidhyut's POV.

Today is one of the best day of my life. I met the person I thought I would never be able to meet, Radha Aunty. From her expression I can say that she thought that I won't recognise her. But how can I not. She was the one for me when my mother was not ready to accept. I even don't know who my mother is.

About my father. He loved me a lot but still he was busy with his business. Radha Aunty was the one with whom my morning stars and evening turned into night.  I still have so many photos of us together as she was the one who takes me to parks, picnics, and plays games with me and fights for me when someone bad mouthed me.  And all this photo she herself took. She really likes to collect memories. So I have all those photos. She makes two sets of it and always gives me one and I have kept it with me. 

All these are the things which made a five year old think that why can't she be her mother. I have only one regret that She is not my mother. Adult of me knows that it can't be possible but the kid inside me still wants her as my mother.

I was 17 when I started taking care of business. From that time I have tried to find her but somehow never get anything about her. But now that she is with me I won't let her leave me. First thing I did after meeting her was hugging her. The thing I used to do when I was kid. Because I used to feel safe. Now also I am feeling safe.

" Vidhyut"

After listening to her voice I broke a hug. And looked at her, and started asking questions,

" How are you? And where were you? You know how hard I tried to find you. But don't able to get your address. If you are in the same city then Why didn't you come to me Even once? Don't  you love me anymore? Do you have a family? Didn't  they allow you to meet me?"

I was asking questions without any break, she chuckled at me and said,

" Vidhyut take a break. I will tell you everything. But look here we are in the middle of the temple and many people want to pray."

That's when I realized the place and guided her out of the temple. We sat on a bench.  She was looking at her phone so I asked,

" Aunty are you looking for someone? Is anyone going to pick you?"

" No beta, I am looking for my daughter. She went out to talk to her friend. But it's ok I know if she does not find me she will call me."

" Hmm Now answer my questions "

I didn't pay attention when she  mentioned  her daughter. I want to know the answer to my question. 

" After Mr Rathore took you I tried to meet you but her wife didn't let me meet you even once. Also she told me that she is your mother and that you are with her and you don't need me. I thought she may be right so I left. I started working at some other place. After some time my father married me off. My husband Devendra was a nice person. But he used to leave Delhi so I shifted there. Once when I came here to give my presents I came to know about the reality of your mother through one of my friends who used to work there in Rathores mansion. But it was too late as Mr Rathore had already sent you abroad with his son. So there was no way I could meet you. When I went back I found out about my pregnancy. I was three months pregnant. Next two years were good with my daughter and husband. He was a very nice man. He loved me a lot.  You know I always wanted to complete my college but my father's financial condition was not good. But after marriage he made me complete my college. Everything was good. I completed my studies. I gave birth to my daughter. But when she Was two he died. He has savings but not enough for my and my daughter's whole life. So I started working there in Delhi.  Two years ago I transferred here. When I came here I always wanted to meet you. But though that you were a kid and won't recognise me always demotivated me. So never come to meet you. "

" You really think I won't recognise you. How can you Ratha aunty? You know you were always a mother figure to me. How will I won't recognise you?  You should have atleast come to me once. Anyways, I don't care about the past. Now that I have you I won't let you go. I will always be with you"

" Of course beta even I won't let you go"

Before I could say anything else, the voice interpreted us.

" Maa, what did he do? Hey Mr. What did you do? Do you think she is alone so you can do whatever you want but let me tell you I am with her and nobody can say anything and get away with it."

When I saw her my heart skipped a bit. Why does she have this effect on me? But must say she has no brake in her tongue speaking nonstop.

Wait, she refers to Radha Aunty as maa. Shit about her is the last thing I want to know. I was in my thoughts when Aunty stopped her,

" Jeevi he didn't do anything. Why are you fighting without even knowing?"

She looked with a confused face which was so cute. Uhhh I want to scold myself thinking that she is cute. But I can't because she is cute.

" But you were telling him that you won't leave him?"

" Hey Bhagwan jeevi. At least use your brain before using your tongue. If I was angry with him , why would I sit on the bench with him and did you find any anger in my voice?"

She clicked her tongue and I chuckled. She looked at me said,

" Hey you can't laugh at me ok. Whatever it is, she is my mamma and I can be protective about her."

" Miss. Jeevi you can be protective about your mother but that doesn't mean you will stop using your brain."

" My name is jeevika not jeevi only people who love me can call me jeevi" she said with anger in her eyes.

She is looking so damn beautiful. I just wanted to make her mine. I never got attracted to some girl like that but when it comes to her I am losing my control. Before I can say anything Aunty spoke,

" Jeevi behave"
"But maa"

When Ratha aunty galred her. She huffed and asked,

" Who is he?"
" Do you remember I talked about Vidhyut. He is Vidhyut"

She looked at her mother and then again at me. But what makes me confused is she started laughing.

" He and Vidhyut  nice joke ma"

This line caught my attention. So I asked,

" Why can't I be Vidhyut?"

"  Ohh please, I have seen his photo. He was so chubby. His cheeks are red like cherry with all fat there. If I had met him that time I would have had a pinch of cheeksAnd hands like a little banana. But I must say he was cute like a panda. So till now his stomach would have been like ladoo…"

Her talk made me emmbares. My neck is all red till now because of embarrassment. Thank god Radha  Aunty stopped her from speaking further.

" Jeevi Stop."
" Maa, I am telling the truth. You yourself showed me photo I am just describing how was he in photo and how must he looked now "

" Did anyone ask you?" Aunty asked her with glare. And she nodded in no with pout.
" Then don't speak unnecessary"

She agreed and kept fingers on her lips and looked at Aunty. Aunty shook her head. And looked at me.

" Sorry Vidhyut. You know she is a kid and.."
" Maa I am not a kid."

When aunty looked at her again she kept her finger on lips back. I was shocked at how she reacted to it. Till now I used to think only I speak a lot. But she is something else. She doesn't know where to stop.

After convincing a lot, Ratha Aunty agreed that I can drop them home. Now this little patakha is sitting beside me in the front seat of my car. And I can't stop taking a glance at her.

So, tell me how do you find this Chapter?

What do you think about Jeevika's character? Can she be one who can fulfill all colors in Vidhyut's life?

Please do show your love with votes and comments. Also please follow me.

If you have time please do read my other story Angel's Devil as well.