chapter 22

Author's POV.

Vidhyut and jeevika return home. She made coffee and passed him. Once they are done she asked him,

" Now you go."

" Aree don't you have work. Go and do your work."

" And what will you do."

" Umm I'll watch cartoons."

" Seriously jeevi cartoon. Don't you have to find books which you are going to study? Or want to know what you are going to study?"

" Ohh come on, I have two days before my college starts. I will not study for two days. I will enjoy it. Now go"

Saying she stood up and tried to pull him so he could stand. But of course he was muscular, he didn't even move an inch. She tried two or three times but failed when he realized that she was tired . He just gave a light pull and she landed on his lap.

" Tired baby"

" Hfff why won't I look at you so fat and look at me I am so thin. How will I be able to dragge you? You should have helped me a little."

" Ohh sweetheart I am not fat and this is called mussels. And you don't know about me. I have a lot of fan following. Girls die to see this, you know." He said to her while winking.

" They are shameless girls who die to see someone else's husband. Hahh I think they should die only."

" Jealous are we?"

She already has a lot now. First Priti eyeing him. And now he is talking about his fan following. She remembered something and smiled mischievously.

" I think you should be jealous. You know why because fans of yours can't meet you. Or you can't talk to them. But I can talk to my fans. "

He raised his eyebrows. So she continued,

" Ohh you remember your employee, what is his name? Haa Rahul he was smiling looking at me. Alsk you know when I went there to search my phone he was the one who gave me it. Also you know how he introduced when I asked him his name he said, Rahul naam toh suna hoga. Just like the hero of some movie. You know I also find him cute."

She completed her talk and he knows she is trying to make him jealous as he talks about his fan following. Steal this idea that someone helped her and her finding him cute didn't settle him.

He grab her nape of neck from behind and pulled her closer they are just inches apart then he spoke,

" Ohh so you find him cute just like a hero. Then what about me Meri Jaan."

She gulped but didn't say anything. He dip his head in her crook of neck and kissed there and said,

" I am waiting for Answer baby"

" Vi.." She wanted to take his name. But she couldn't complete it as he was still kissing and she didn't know how to react.

" Ohh you think of me as a Villain. Then let me show you what this villain of yours can do."

Saying he started kissing her from the neck to Jew. When he reached near her lips he looked at her. When he didn't find any hesitation in her eyes he was about to kiss her just then the bell of his home rang. They came back to their senses and Jeevika stood up from his lap and Vidhyut went to open the door.

As soon as he opened the found Kajal there. Both of them looked at each other. When Jeevika saw her she came running to her and hugged her.

" Aunty wow what a surprise. You came here to meet us, come" saying she tried to drag her. But kajal didn't move. Both Vidhyut and Kajal are looking at each other and having the same flashback.