chapter 24

Kajal's Pov.

Finally the night turns into morning. For me this was one of the longest nights I have ever spent.  It's not like I love Vidhyut more and Abhimaan less. I love both of them equally.

But Abhimaan stayed with me once he returned. Even if he was angry. Or not talking to me. He was at least in front of me. But for Vidhyut I was hardly able to see him. Only when he comes to meet Abhimaan.

Once Abhimaan knew about my past he was cordial with me. Started calling me maa. We had a conversation but for Vidhyut this never happened.  I never thought I would be able to stay with him for even a single day. But look, finally I am able to stay with him. Even if it's for two or three days I am still happy.

Once my morning prayers are done. I  went to the kitchen. I saw his house help was doing her work. I asked her if  I wanted to cook.  At first She was hesitant but then agreed. And went to do other work.  I started preparing dough for paratha.

Author's POV.

Jeevika wakes up from her sleep and doesn't find Vidhyut.  First question comes to her mind: did he return at night? But then she saw his t-shirt laying on the couch. Looking at it she realizes that he went to gym.

" Hff now I know why he is so fat. Spending so much time in the gym makes him fat. And what he was telling me, ' this is mussels sweetheart.' haaan"

She mimicked him and went to the bathroom to freshen up. Once she was ready  she went to the kitchen and saw Kajal was preparing breakfast. She went and hugged her from behind.

" Good morning Aunty" she wished her morning cheerful. To which kajal replied with the same enthusiasm.

" Good morning beta "

" What are you cooking?" She asked, standing beside her.  Then look at the dough and make a face.

" Parathas, "  she said sadly.

" Don't get sad beta. Look, I have prepared dosa batter. I will cook dosa for you." She said while tapping her cheeks. And showing her a big bowl where dosa batter was already prepared.

" Sachi. Wow you are the best. Even better then my maa"

" Mucchi. But why are you saying this? That I am better than you're maa?"  Kajal asked while getting curious. She made horror face and wide eyes and said,

" You know Aunty what she did with me, when Vidhyut came to our house for the first time that time she cooked paratha for her. But you know she knows that I don't like paratha much.  that time she told me that it won't harm me if I will eat healthy food one day"

She makes puppy eyes and said,

" Tell me Aunty esa bhi koi karta hai kya? She said this because I like street food and ate Pani Puri one day before." She completed it with pout.

Kajal laughed at her cuteness and pinched her cheeks.

" You are the best. Thank god you came in Vidhyut's life. He is lucky to have you."

" So someone is jealous." Vidhyut spoke from behind and both of them turned towards him.

" Who is jealous?"  She asked

" You are jealous, Meri jaan. That's why you are compiling Mrs. Rathore that Radha maa cooked paratha for me and didn't cook anything special for you"

She narrowed her eyes at him and then spoke,

" You know I was jealous at first. But not any more. You know why because I have Kajal Aunty. Look she is going to cook dosa for. Yesterday she watched a movie with me and cuddled with me. So now I have her in my team."