Bonus chapter

So Finally I am back with this Bonus Chapter.

So are you excited to read one more chapter?

Author's POV

Jeevika is setting the table for lunch. She has cooked her daughter's favorite food.  After completing her studies jeevika is working with Vidhyut in his company. Also she always tries to give to her daughter as much as possible. She always comes home at lunch time and spends some time with saanvi. But for the last two days she was busy so she couldn't get time to spend with her. So today she cooked her favorite food.

Just she was done with setting a table bell ring. She opened the door but got shocked as she saw Vidhyut with saanvi. As she always comes with the driver. But looking at his tired face and pout on her daughter's face she knows that something happened at her school.

He comes inside and drops saanvi's beg on the sofa and sits on it and takes a deep breath. Saanvi also settled beside her papa. Jeevika gave glass of water to him and then asked,

“What happened to Vidhyut?”

He shakes his head and said,

“ you know what your mini version this mini patakha has done?”

“ Papa, I am not a mini patakha.”

“ What did she do?”

“ she hit a boy. And you know where she hit him?”

“ Where?”

“ In between his legs. Not only that but she also poured his water bottle on himself only and tore his shirt.  You know her principal called me at school and said that she is in 1st standard but doing all these things.”

“ But papa you didn't listen to my side.”  she said with pout.

“ Saanu baby, you tell Mumma why did you do that?” she asked lovingly.

“Mumma, that boy pulled my ponytail. Also was trying to push me. So I pushed him and then hit him between his legs. Also poured his water bottle on him. I was just going to do that but then he tried to take my tiffin which has my favorite chocolate so I tore his shirt. Simple.”

When she said simple he facepalm himself and said,

“ Simple, seriously Saanu. You could have complained about him to the teacher. what is needed to pick up a fight.”

“ But he started papa then how can I back off. I have to fight na. I am SAANVI VIDHYUT SINHA  how can I leave him haa.”

“ But, baby who teaches you to hit a boy between his legs?”

“ Bade papa.” She said innocently.

“ What ?”

“Haa he Said that if anyone bullied me  I should hit him there. I asked him why but he said that I will know when I will be a big girl. But you know I never get a chance to do that. So when I got a chance today I did it. And you know it actually painted that boy. Because when I hit him he fell.  You know bade papa will be very happy. I did very well.”

“ What else can I expect from your bade papa? All types of fighting you are learning from him only?”

Jeevika couldn't control anymore and laughed. when he glared her jeevika composed herself and said,

“ Saanu baby, go get changed then we will have lunch.”

“ Ok Mumma”  and ran to her room.

Jeevika set beside to him and said,