chapter 50

Author's POV.

Listening to Vidhyut the color of Jeevika's face drained. She pouted at him and asked,

“ You really want me to fulfill this condition? Can't I get a little concession?”

“ No little Patakha, this is the only way for you to get your forgiveness.”

“ Fine I will kiss you but then I won't attend the meeting with you.”

“ And May I know why won't you attend a meeting with me?”

“ Because If I attend a meeting I will sleep like last time.”

“ That's the point baby. You have to attend meeting without sleeping. Not only that but you have to be fully focused on meeting and have to take notes As my assistant.”

Listening to him she narrowed her eyes and said,

“ Vidhyut, why is it not looking as simple as it sounds. Why does it feel like you are planning something to trouble me?”

“ ohh baby Look at my face. Do you think I can trouble someone?” He said, making an innocent face.

She looked at him then thought for some minutes and said,

“ Hmm. You are innocent I know. So I will attend the meeting but then after that you will have to forgive me.”

“ But Jeevi, remember you have to take notes in the meeting and have to stay focused. Then I will forgive you.”

“ I will do whatever you will ask.”

“ Fine, then be ready for the meeting.” He said while smirking.

****************

Vidhyut along with Jeevika entered the meeting room. They took their seats beside each other. Till now everyone in the office knew who Jeevika was. She smiled at them. All the members are very excited to see the wife of their boss.

They are looking at her or you can say staring at her which is making her nervous. Vidhyut looked at them and spoke coldly.

“ She is just like all of you. She has two eyes, one nose, two ears, two hands and legs. More beautiful than everyone else here but that doesn't give any right to all of you to stare at her.”

Everyone looks down in their file and Jeevika looks down blushing as he says that she is more beautiful than everyone else there.

“ Sorry sir.       All the department heads are present here and they will give a brief about their work during the year.” John said with hesitation.

“ Fine. Then let's start.” Vidhyut said.

Soon the first one started with a brief about their work. And jeevika starts with the notes. First few minutes everything was ok. She was feeling bored but still trying to Focus on the work.

But her eyes went wide when she felt the hand on her knee which is slowly going upwards. She gulped and looked down. Of course no one dared to do something to the wife of Vidhyut Sinha when he himself was present there. It was his hand.

She clutches his hand when it reaches her thighs. And looked at him with wide eyes. And spoke slowly so that Only he can listen,

“ What are you doing Vidhyut?”

“ Nothing, my Baby is feeling a little bored so I am helping her,”  he said while smirking.  Now she realized why he asked her to accompany in the meeting.

She looked at him and pouted and said,

“ This is cheating Vidhyut you can't do this to me. You made my fool by making an innocent face.”

“ Awwww what can I do when you yourself fell for my innocent face. Now face it baby.” He said while winking.  She glared at him. But he was less bothered.

Again she tried to focus on meeting just then she felt him tressing her leg with his toe. while his hand was still caressing her thigh.

All of this activity of his made her blushed. She tried to resist his touch but he was way too strong so she couldn't. Her whole face was red because of blushing. She is trying to look normal but her face was telling a different story. All her attempt to look normal is failed when one of the employee asked,

“ Ma’am are you ok?”

“ Uha…  Yes I am ok. I think it's hot here.”

“ Ma’am hot that too in London on top that it's December. How can it be hot? People don't come out because of cold weather. Are you sure you are ok?”

“ No, I mean I am ok. I think I have a fever . I should take a rest , I will go.” Saying she left the meeting room.

Vidhyut looked at her back and said,

“ You can submit your written report. I will check and let you know.”

He also left the meeting room and went behind her.

**************

Once both of them left all the employees turned towards  Jemi who asked Jeevika if she was ok or not.

“ Seriously Jemi” one of the employee asked

“ What,  why all of you are looking at me like this?”

“ You seriously don't know. You made jeevika ma’am embrace.”

“ How, I mean I was just asking about her health. She was all red. On top of that she said she feels hot. How is that possible here?”

“ You idiot. She was clearly blushing.”

Listening to her colleagues she realized what she did.

“ Ohh shit I didn't think that way. Now what?” She asked while chewing her nails.

“ I think we should get back to our work because it's Vidhyut sir's problem.” John commented and everyone else laughed.

*****************

Vidhyut entered his cabin while singing,

Apna hi saaya dekh ke tum
Jaane jahaan sharma gaye
Abhi toh yeh pehli manzil hai
Tum toh abhi se ghabra gaye
Mera kya hoga socho toh zaraa
Haaye aise na aanhen bhara kijiye

Jeevika looked at him while blushing and hugged him as soon as he came near him.

“ Did I mess up?” She asked, looking at him with pout. He picked her lips and said,

“ Don't worry now everyone will know. How much I love you that I can't keep my hands to myself even in meetings.”   listening to him she blushed more and buried her face in his chest.

So here is the new chapter.  Did you like it?

So do you like Vidhyut and Jeevika's  office romance?

How many if you thought that condition must be something serious?

Did I surprise you with this romantic condition?

Are you excited to know what she will do? 

Please vote and comment. It does matter for me. As they encourage me to write the next part. Also your comment shows me your thoughts and feelings towards character and stories. So it helps me to know if you like it or not.

If you have time do check my other story Angel's Devil, The journey of Advika and Abhimaan. Also follow me for new updates and stories.