chapter 48

Author's POV.

Jeevika saw Vidhyut who was sleeping on his back while keeping his one hand on his stomach and one on his eyes. She huffed looking at her and cursed herself for being so stupid that now he is not talking to him.

Yes, after their talk he didn't talk to her and ignored her as much as he could. She tried to talk to him but he didn't pay any attention. She made pout and thought,

“ Jeevi you seriously need to think something otherwise he is not going to forgive you. Hmmm I seriously need to do something but in the morning.” 

She went and settled herself beside him but he didn't pay any attention. She waited for a few minutes and like always he would take her in his arms but he didn't. Having no option she finally decided to do her on. 

She moved his hand which was on his stomach and lay on his chest. He kept his hand beside him, not hugging her. But she took that hand and wrapped it around his waist. 

“ Jeevi I am sleeping”

“ I know.” 

She took his other hand which was on his eyes and wrapped that around her. Making sure he is completely hugging her. 

“ Jeevi, I have to work in the morning.”

“ I know.”  

She said while smiling and kissed his chest where his heart is. 

“ Jeevi I am angry at you.” 

“ I know.”

“ I am not talking to you.”

“ I know”

“ No talking means no cuddling.”

“ I know.”

“ But you are sleeping half on me.”

“ I know” 

Receiving only I know as the answer he opened his irritatedly and looked at her who smiled cheekily at him. Knowing that she is doing it deliberately he spoke,

“ It's useless to tell you something. You won't listen.” 

“ I know.”  She said while suppressing her laugh. He shook her head and closed his eyes. 

*********************

Soon night turns into morning. Vidhyut opened his eyes and didn't find Jeevika at her place. He thought she must be downstairs so he set up on bed just then the door of the closet opened and Jeevika came out wearing a beautiful dress. 

He thought that she would come and talk to him just like yesterday and try to pacify him. But what happened next left him confused. 

She completely ignored his presence and went downstairs. This was shocking to him. Until yesterday she was roaming around with him. Cuddling him forcefully. Now suddenly she paid no attention to him. As if he was not even present in the room. 

“ Didn't she want forgiveness? Till yesterday she was cuddling me forcefully. Now don't even look at me. Vidhyut beware you don't know what is cooking inside this little Patakha’s brain.”

He shook her head and went to get ready as he has some work in the office which he needs to complete. That's why he is going to the office today. 

****************

Jeevika came downstairs and saw Advika and Kajal were setting the table for breakfast. She went towards them and hugged them and saw her mother who was sitting there. She remembered yesterday’s event and how she didn't even ask her why she was behaving like this and slapped her. Her eyes got teary.